• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Stevo

Smash Champion
I never noticed how sexual Jesse's outfit is lol

anybody considering going to Apex? Seems like it is going to be pretty awesome. If I have the vacation time to take off a couple extra days I might consider it.

Zedic!

Smash Rookie
heyyy im wondering what the skill levels are for the edmonton tournaments, since I just recently got bored of dr mario and luigi and have decided to try out sheik, but I have no one to play.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Hey Zedic
since you mentioned dr. mario I have to assume you play melee, which is awesome.

Where do you live? Do you live in Edmonton but just never have gone to any tournaments? If that is the case, you will most likely get wrecked by most of the players who post here. Don't let that phase you though, it happens to everyone, and there are actually some newer(ish) players that you could imrpove with.

On the other hand, if you are someone who has played in tournaments before, the competition is pretty stiff, as most people that still play here have been around for a long time. So you will most likely get wrecked by a few of our players, but have good battles with others. Either way, welcome to the Alberta thread and look forward to seeing you at the next smash event.

Just so you know, tournaments in Alberta don't happen very often..... at least for melee

also, Carl, next time we smash where I can make it 5$ MM Bo5 plus winner gets white marth. I'll need at least an hour of warmup though since I don't get to smash often.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I didn't initially intend it to be Marth dittos... but that would be awesome and appropriate.
how about Bo5 Marth dittos for white marth and Bo5 any character for the 5$?
I still want to play non-friendly non-Marth matches with you too.

I also don't know how to do the colour glitch

FalseFalco

Smash Master
oh yeah im down for a normal seriously too lets do it!

and the colour glitch is you both pick the same colour on the same frame and it allows up to 3 people to have the same costume. It's trippy as all hell especially with falcon because his moves have fire and you lose track of who's who.

Zedic!

Smash Rookie
@Stevo
How often are these tournaments? It's okay If I get wrecked... I actually expect it.
And where are the tournaments held?

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
and the colour glitch is you both pick the same colour on the same frame and it allows up to 3 people to have the same costume. It's trippy as all hell especially with falcon because his moves have fire and you lose track of who's who.
If you play on tournament mode you can set up all 4 characters to be the same colour its the best for falcon ffa

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
hey neggass. this might be a bit late but i forgot to tell yall dan and i beat vish & toph in doubles pools 2-1 at genesis 2

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
So I have amnesia guys... I seriously can't remember anything... Smash bros is engraved in my brain, but either than that... I don't even know...

Top Bottom