• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Limeee

Smash Champion
the physics are spot on, with the same values as melee, it just looks different

the only difference in physics is the landing detection, which they are working on

:009:

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So doubles start @ 12:30 tomorrow but where exactly is the tournament at?
(Somewhere on the arts side of the U or something)?

It will be nice to see everybody again lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
highlights of today:
- So many new guys. Definitely the coolest part of the day. Seemed like they were welcomed nicely! I'm glad. XD They seem to be interested in coming more often! I see those guys all the time in nref, I never would have expected. Vinbon has gorgeous eyes.

- Stems off the first but, MAN THAT TURN OUT. It was soooo good. I definitely had more fun watching all these different people playing each other than actually playing! What an experience! It felt great to have a big tourney again.

- Brawl and Melee communities finally harmonize. It was beautiful. <3 It was so cool seeing melee only guys conversing with brawl guys and vice versa! So cool! Also it was sweet seeing so many melee players playing brawl and brawl players playing melee! Our community rocks socks.

- Jamie's Peach is seriously the best. Every time I spam dsmash like him i just get *****.

- Carl is still bad on Brinstar

- Vinbon, one of the new guys, taking a game off Jamie and knocking out Riley.

- Riley beating Ron in pools

- Jack taking out jarrett, then maiko, then me, then ron. O_O

The new guys are so legit.

Good times!

Top Bottom