• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Got to meet Slug today, who has an awesome Snake. =D

Me and Age are likely (inb4flake) to go to August's Rock, Paper, Scissors. Possibly others.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
****. Unfortunately I probably wont make it to the event today.

Ride failing + 2h 1 way does not equal a happy me >.>.

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
hey Jber? I was wondering where your house was, and what time the smashfest would be at xD.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wuvs will <3

we're going for sushi tomorrow, with bubble tea too probs. Hit me up if you're interested =p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lots of amazing matches recorded. I'll make a compilation of some of the footage. So much crazy stuff happened lmao

edit: @will oh ok, just lemme know eh? its not that big of a deal if you can't =p

dan won for the 4th time.

he also says he likes melee more than brawl atm haha

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i was glad to meet you all but my ride was leaving, if you want me to come today i need a ride from N.E.
wish ihad 1

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well I don't know about deserving anything, but Holland got ***** by reffing a few times, especially at the end. Instead of receiving a corner kick, Spain gets possession of the ball, resulting in a goal? Just seemed unsatisfying to me.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I love how all of Spain's wins were 1-0. They're all, aight we'll score once and then chill. Sup.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well from that possession the goal happened. Obviously it was still Holland's fault for not defending well enough, but it went from a huge offensive advantage to having to stop Spain.

Top Bottom