• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I can bring stuff probs if I'm coming, depends on how everything works out.

Expect nothing of me right now.

Also, if NOBODY can host, depending who's all coming and how many I might be able to house saturday night. But my parents are goody goodies so we probably couldn't cause too much trouble

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Good luck at calgary guys :D

I wish I could go. Though I would've multi-tasked between the table tennis tournament there as well lol.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
He was talking to edmonton lol Paul.

Also good point Levi, are you sure you don't mind? Will Riley be home at least?

Carl whats the word, could I squeeze into your engine?

Also I'm 80% coming now, so it's getting better. Calaway park is being a ***** to me, I have a ride there now but eh.

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
Hm... so I haven't been on SWF for the last little while (or smashing for that matter...) Is there still room for this event tomorrow?

BankaiPwn

Smash Cadet
I'm back in calgary for the next two years (at least xD).... taking a break from Eng lol.

I'll try and go, although not playing the last few months (in addition to already being terrible....)... ah well all in good fun.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
So that video reminds me of Sho, I'm hoping you all thought the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG8zNSf0c9k

Paul should be on the Melee Power Rankings. =)
brad should be on the power rankings.
The edmonton power rankings yeah!

Lol Dan = The King. One of Calgary's clame to fame. And his goatee.
It's not the same Dan. Although our Dan has an amazing beard.

edit: **** I need a way to Pauls thats bull, Carl is there no way to fit me? Levi isn't coming.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Hey,
This goes out to all the people in Calgary who want to Brawl.
I will be hosting a smashfest the weekend of the 23rd to the 25th at my house. So if you want to stop by and brawl you definitely should. Book it of work also.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'll be helping out with stuff in whatever way I can. ^_^ If any of the Brawl players are interested in Melee, I'd be down to play that as well.

Also there's probably going to be a party on the 24th. If you're too young or don't want to drink, there's going to be a setup with the good TV (non-LCD) and a few of the Brawlers plus myself will be playing, so you don't have to get left out. =)

T-Block might be there too and he's on the Edmonton Rankings for those interested in some high level competition.

I'll also still be looking into bringing the other Lethbridge players including Age and Mystic, but it's not likely at the moment.

Hype! =D

EDIT: Yeah, it'll just be me/Jber for Lethbridge; the others can't come up.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
If possible ^^ I think we have to leave levi's place really early in the morning. When's the earliest time you think?

Top Bottom