• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
thats the way i've always been doing it. LOL. I'm pretty sure thats how all asians do it IIRC.

and I was expecting something crazy, like, something to do with your mouth or something hahaha

Limeee

Smash Champion
i facking love bananas

but eating them like a monkey is disrespectful D:<
to be honest i would eat them like a monkey but i can't seem to get it

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
YO brawl Calgary people.
I can host most day's. Just give me a shout when you would like to have a brawlfest and i will make it happen. The only days I cant have one are the 10th-13th, the 15th, the 18th, and the 24th. If we can find a day that works for everybody we can do it on that day. Additionally if there is enough people want, we can possible have a two day event if there are enough people.
Unfortunatly i am rarely on the computer during weekends so the best way to contact me is to send a PM.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I have summer school in the mornings until July 16th. Otherwise, I'm free whenever. I'd like to have a heads up ahead of time though, so I don't book anything on that day.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I will try to give as much warning as i can. Since you have school in the mornings does that mean you will be free during afternoons?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I can still see if Age, Mystic and the guys are interested in coming too, but if not I'll still go.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Thats cool. We dont have to have anything that weekend.

But you seem to have a really similar working schedual to me, any chance you want to brawl on a weekday evening or something soon?

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I'm free from 2 to whenever during weekdays.
What date is convenient for you jber, since you're the one hosting this. =P
Also, i wanna play your Diddy Mike, I wanna see if I get owned or not. XD

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I already listed the days I cant host/have other responsibilities. Every other day is just as convenient as the next. Just out of curuosity. does anybody in calgary have the technology to record matches?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
How many people will be there this weekend? Where is it? I still have to explain to my parents that it's just a bunch of people who like SSBM. Lol.

BTW, just checked my SSBM records, LOL. Roughly 1070000 VS. matches played, 2400 kills with Falco. It's funny cause I saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6lX-7k1lu0
Told me to check mine. 1070000 LEGIT matches.

There was a time just when I was getting good where I accidentally overwrote my data. Pretty crazy, considering I had 2700 kills with Roy, back when I abused the C-stick. I play a lot...

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Just out of curuosity. does anybody in calgary have the technology to record matches?
jber I don't play brawl but if you put **** on a vhs and come to a melee smashfest that i'm at I have the ability to digitalize them and upload them for you.

When's the smashfest this weekend? I might show up. Arthur if you want some practice on a real person before the smashfest text me up I'll pm you my cell#

Tyson651

Smash Lord
How many people will be there this weekend? Where is it? I still have to explain to my parents that it's just a bunch of people who like SSBM. Lol.

BTW, just checked my SSBM records, LOL. Roughly 1070000 VS. matches played, 2400 kills with Falco. It's funny cause I saw this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6lX-7k1lu0
Told me to check mine. 1070000 LEGIT matches.

There was a time just when I was getting good where I accidentally overwrote my data. Pretty crazy, considering I had 2700 kills with Roy, back when I abused the C-stick. I play a lot...
is your code colour black, and you want to play on FD?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and btw victor, is that pic u had before of taeyeon? it looked like her, red hair, doing a sideways peace sign near her eyes, and it was a camera shot from above.

and if so, send to me? :)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Where are you from ruhtraeel?

CALGARY:
Plan is to come over friday evening and stay friday night/saturday night, and leave sunday.

Where is the smash?
Who can house the 3 or 4 of us that come?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Fox is pretty hard to play... requires my utmost concentration to stick my short hops, etc. Getting better, although I don't really know any combos for him... Mostly just aerial to shine to chase at low percentages.

Falco on the other hand... :-D
D-air shffl to shine to double jump to d-air l-cancel to u-tilt to n-air shffl to dash attack to u-smash.

The distance is perfect too, provided the person doesn't DI out of the dash attack too well.
that doesn't work but good effort on being a fancypants

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Where are you from ruhtraeel?

CALGARY:
Plan is to come over friday evening and stay friday night/saturday night, and leave sunday.

Where is the smash?
Who can house the 3 or 4 of us that come?
From... SW Calgary XD

A tournament... after seeing SSBM: Canada, I'd barely keep up, probably ending terribly anyways (4 stocked).

FalseFalco

Smash Master
are you able to house us paul?

jarret you're welcome to come. Just confirm with your parents and everything cause I think you're the only minor coming with.

I'll try and get an itinerary together tomorrow but it's gonna look something like leave friday evening around 7, get to calgary by 10, stay somewhere friday, smash saturday, stay saturday night somewhere, smash sunday/visit calgary sunday, leave sunday afternoon, arrive in edmonton sunday evening.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Okay I'm officially asking someone from Calgary to host the 4 of us from Edmonton on Friday night!

We'll play smash with you and make you breakfast, it will be a super great time.

Top Bottom