• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
EARLIER IS BETTER for sure

On top of no insurance my brakes don't work properly so I would most likely get everyone killed.

shotty a seat in a vehicle! I make a good navigator :)

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hmm I haven't touched Melee since Carl's, but I would like to go to calgary to smash it up :)

better practice up??? p.s my marth ***** davids fox tru fax up b too good!!!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
We need another car pool! We need Carl, Dan, Stevo, Jack, David and I to go at the very least. Need a legit AB PR round robin.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Haha yeah i got ****ed up. Almost made a sick comeback though..

I got puff for falcos now!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
can we all pitch in to rent some hotass family van?

edmonton has such a small melee community, we can probably manage to bring a large majority.

Stevo

Smash Champion
lol someone just crashed into my car today

and since it is so damn cold my front bumber shattered basically

in the school parking lot I saw she wasnt really watching coming from the street so I stopped and then she just proceeded to keep looking right while turning left and hit me as I was basically parked and could not move cause she was in my lane partially.

good times.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
my friend and i got photoradared from the bar a few weeks ago cause we were blasting dubstep and didn't realize we were going 90 in a 60 zone

the best part is the ticket never came in the mail so he never had to pay for it

FalseFalco

Smash Master
the best part is the ticket never came in the mail so he never had to pay for it
Either he's lying or it's still coming bro. I thought I got away with one and it showed up like 1 1/2 months later.

That sucks Steve. Female drivers eh.

David's puff is so easayyyyyyyyy

Tyson651

Smash Lord
We need another car pool! We need Carl, Dan, Stevo, Jack, David and I to go at the very least. Need a legit AB PR round robin.
sid+i for doubles rep

puff is gay

lost all respect for you, david
wat

my friend and i got photoradared from the bar a few weeks ago cause we were blasting dubstep and didn't realize we were going 90 in a 60 zone

ya dude, what carl said. it takes like 1-2 months to come.

and also this:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/31/intel-finds-sandy-bridge-chipset-design-flaw-shipments-stopped/

good thing i chose i7 950 over the i7 2600k rofl

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
that is a true fact tyler. I remember that.

lol its true though. carl's fox. LMFAO. what a guy he is.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
lulululul, and we could potentially have a smashfest beforehand in edmonton.

***IMPORTANT PART***
(bear in mind guys that this is assuming work gives me reading week off like I asked, and given that they do I'd like to go to edmonton AND make it to this tournament, I think having Sid included is the bonus of the year. (It's like back in the day opening a box of rice krispies with the toys and getting the birds that balance on your finger, So ****ING cool.))

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
I guess my only other option is HEY GUYS CAN SOMEONE SAVE ME A SEAT AND TAKE ME BACK TO EDMONTON WITH YOU? <3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If it's during Reading Week, I might come too with a few of the guys here.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
cause calgary has like 40 asian kids at UofC and the edmonton community is about half a dozen people

Top Bottom