• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lololol wow i just now completely remembered when Maiko planked me at that one melee monthly

good times.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Aww, being out all of yesterday made me miss all the tournament talk. =(
Anyway, it was fun, but my parents got mad at me for being home so late, so I probably can't go to another one, but the tourney is on a weekend so it should be fine.
Also, Hansel and I suck so hard in doubles, better get our act together for the tourney. XD

T-block

B2B TST
lololol wow i just now completely remembered when Maiko planked me at that one melee monthly

good times.
<3

if anyone wants to team with me for melee i'm down. don't be expecting anything out of me though.

i won't be here the weekend of the 26th, so use your influence to avoid that date arthur xP

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
whens this tourney? I thought you guys were hosting during reading week? Def be down for more pho/sushi/smashbros/loiteringinzellers.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
whens this tourney? I thought you guys were hosting during reading week? Def be down for more pho/sushi/smashbros/loiteringinzellers.

I told them to host it on the end of reading week, apparently sometime at the end of February.

I need an aggro partner since I suck at going offence in teams (hence why I play Puff in teams). Any takers?

LOL Daniel that's the best workroom booking ever

inb4:
Paul/Victor
Brad/Kevin
Allan/Simon
Edmonton ****

diff teams plz

If ^^ happens, I'll team with you Mike

EDIT: FFS I think it might be on the weekend of the 26th, unless everyone wants it at the start of reading week, like that Monday

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
I don't care, as long as it's a weekend and hopefully doesn't end that late.

Also, I'm gonna team with Ben for brawl and call myself "HaiZi." That way, we can be 笨孩子.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i received acknowledgment by david the dragonz dave when i was walking in ETLC today. I didn't even notice him until he pulled off a reverse dragonz and said hey.

<3

life goal #41 complete.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i actually passed by david too in eltc yesterday.

i stuck my arm out pretty far in his direction for him to notice me LAST SECOND.

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Alright so smash in library tomorrow starting at 2. My swollen cheeks will strike fear in my opponent. I'll team with pretty much anyone since I don't have high exceptions.

EDIT: I should consider teaming with level 9 Gannon..too much ****.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
which library and when?

and ill train with t-block if we could arrange it, i need better than computers and i don't know anyone willing to play with me that i can improve with

Rush

Smash Apprentice
which library and when?

and ill train with t-block if we could arrange it, i need better than computers and i don't know anyone willing to play with me that i can improve with
Umm do you know where MacKimmie Library Block at the UofC is? We usually smash in Workroom #1 and #2 since they have TV setups. Tomorrow we are smashing from 2pm to when people leave I guess. Are you Melee or Brawl? We are predominantly Melee.

Top Bottom