• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey vic, i read ur "lame" blog.

so.. anything?
She and I became really good friends ^^ Like...best friends during the first term.

but I got wrecked cause a friend of mine has totally went for her and like, shunned me out of his life. I can't hang out with her anymore cause he's on her like glue. :| Essentially, he took advantage of me being in Red Deer over winter break.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
She and I became really good friends ^^ Like...best friends during the first term.

but I got wrecked cause a friend of mine has totally went for her and like, shunned me out of his life. I can't hang out with her anymore cause he's on her like glue. :| Essentially, he took advantage of me being in Red Deer over winter break.
****, u got tech chased bro.

take her first mang, see who she will go for.

its not fair for u if u dont do anything

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Tyler, that link linked to something that wasn't all that...appropriate >_> Depressing, but inappropriate.

i'm also a communist.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
Victor i know its not my place, but i think your going to have to either knee him, fpawnch him or stomp him, take ur pick. :D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
omg victor needs to stop it with the super fobby gay mofo gifs.

i dont mind the girls, but the guys are just sooooooo ****ing homo to look at.

FalseFalco

Smash Master

omg i know who it is

:333333333333

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
<3 Rain is really cute. ^^ Glad you agree.

@kevin, I probably wont be in calgary by saturday =P Maybe. I dunno.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and i agree that victor is being a little ******** with his power.

even his stupid korean gifs are annoying

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
posting gifs is something anyone can do ^^ nothing to do with my power.

and i was just poking fun. If you guys want me to be a hard(er) *** on here I can be.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
On second thought, to keep it interesting, I might ditch Tyson (OH MY GOOOOOD?!)

But nobody tell tyson, it's a secret.

lolololol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
posting gifs is something anyone can do ^^ nothing to do with my power.

and i was just poking fun. If you guys want me to be a hard(er) *** on here I can be.
lol okay so removing links in my post that are completely fine, then deleting pictures in my next post that are also fine and replacing them with dumb korean gifs isn't abusing power? =/

being a harder *** has nothing to do with abusing power

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol okay so removing links in my post that are completely fine, then deleting pictures in my next post that are also fine and replacing them with dumb korean gifs isn't abusing power? =/

being a harder *** has nothing to do with abusing power
You do realize the type of link you shared right? Please share that link anywhere else on the forum (say, the Pool Room for example) and tell me what kind of response you get. I mean come on, its worse than Jack's post. This one isn't even in the slightest defend-able on your part. If you're trying to troll, please get lessons from Luke. If not, then realize for next time. Links to articles of that topic are not appropriate.

I usually replace inappropriate posts with kpop gifs as a means to get past 10char, and to have something replace the previous post.

Anyways, sorry Tyler. I'll stop all attempts to being fun now. Apparently you don't have Pierre's attitude.

Top Bottom