• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Oh.
My.
God.

There wasn't one "u" or "u'll" or "u're" in that sentence.

Tyson, what happened to you.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Decided to get into the habit of talking like this lol. I'm probably going to end up going back to the lazy way of talking; this takes quite a bit of effort haha.

I've been talking like this for a while at work as well when I email my supervisors and stuff.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
wtf

-foods
-photography
-japanese language
-programming
-web design
-construction
-german language
-visual arts

I would take those all if I could but I can only choose 4-5... =(

Re:Kithkin

Smash Cadet
Well, I play a mean DDD (minus chaingrab lol I honestly hate that ****, it's part of what aggrivates me about brawl, but not even close to the real reason I quit)

And I mean, I'd go to ADAT2 even if it was only brawl, as long as it turns out as good at Adat1, in terms of food, attendance, and overall tourney organization

+ I get to stay at sids again <3

edit: Joel whats your avatar right now? it reminds me of something it's definately not.

edit2: lol alex did you just find thaqt the other day? I saw it like a year ago and could never find the right version again

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well, I play a mean DDD (minus chaingrab lol I honestly hate that ****, it's part of what aggrivates me about brawl, but not even close to the real reason I quit)

And I mean, I'd go to ADAT2 even if it was only brawl, as long as it turns out as good at Adat1, in terms of food, attendance, and overall tourney organization

+ I get to stay at sids again <3

edit: Joel whats your avatar right now? it reminds me of something it's definately not.

edit2: lol alex did you just find thaqt the other day? I saw it like a year ago and could never find the right version again
It's ironic that you use Sheik lol.

Don't forget those 13 year old girls.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I tried to pick up DDD a while ago, but I'm really bad at him. Gets punished way too easily as he has ending lag on a lot of his attacks and is a big target.

Been practicing Kirby lately.

edit: I'm still repping olly, he is just like the perfect character for someone who loves grabbing and c-sticking smashes.

FastFox

BRoomer
I'm even more fortunate to have the Japanese program I do. My Japanese teacher is responsible for all the programs in Alberta, and coordinates most of them. He's the only Japanese Japanese teacher in Alberta, I believe.

Sakaguchi Sensei ftw.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ADAT2 would not be brawl only. Just going to say that. Plus this time I'll have a microphone so I don't have to shout and have someone telling me to shutup >.>

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
dude why u doing this fatsfox

its just a joke brosef

But no i hear bad things about your mewtwo

Oh yeah, Kith and Nitro, GTs plox, PM due to posting speed.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
My Brawl marth is actually really, really bad. His grab range is too short for my liking, too.

On the topic of grabs, for Olimar, blue bthrow and purple uthrow are two of his kill moves and are easier to pull off than you think since those are the two most durable pikimin colors. That plus his broken grab range which also happens to be disjointed = best grab game in Brawl.

Seriously, Olimar's grab range is downright silly. Pivot white pikimin grab reaches across half of BF.

edit: olimar can also dthrow to upsmash to uair heavies like snake at low %, and I believe dthrow - dthrow is inescapable on a low % MK, and you can follow up the second one with a fsmash.

basically olimar ***** as long as he's not off the stage

Smash Cadet
All measurements are usually done by stages like flatzone.

Since it's big and falt and everyone knows the size very well.

and theres no wonky edges.

Just sayin'

Grabbing is actually a huge part of your game, it's not so much for combo purposes as it is for spacing purposes now and it helps to keep your opponent on his feet.
Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but so does attacks.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Yes, but you can't attack through a shield. It's a different option, and it'll always be a good one when the time arises.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Fox can fair out of dgrab. Falcon has a grab release on ness/lucas and can do all sorts of stuff to wario from grab release (who can't?) + he can cg from 0 and get two grabs in, and his grab has good tech chase potential. Lucario can jab cancel into grab. Jiggs no. Ivysaur, I am not sure actually, I am sure he can uair out of one of them or something.

Smash Cadet
Jarrett lol

Fox can fair out of dgrab. Falcon has a grab release on ness/lucas and can do all sorts of stuff to wario from grab release (who can't?) + he can cg from 0 and get two grabs in, and his grab has good tech chase potential. Lucario can jab cancel into grab. Jiggs no. Ivysaur, I am not sure actually, I am sure he can uair out of one of them or something.

Anyone else realize that half of those options are ****?

And most of the good ones are only one 1/10th of the roster?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
melee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee meleemelee melee.

Better?

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Go to Brawl discussion.

If there's one thing I refuse to allow it's an excess of Brawlspeak.
If we can't talk about Brawl, why not Melee either? I don't like it when Melee is the main topic, but I know a lot of people here prefer it and I don't try to step on their toes. Nothing wrong with liking one over the other given that you respect people who don't like the same game you do.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Go to Brawl discussion.

If there's one thing I refuse to allow it's an excess of Brawlspeak.
That's dumb, this board shouldn't even have an "on-topic", post count doesn't even exist here. The very least you could do is give a solid reason(A REAL solid reason).

sup Brad i'm spelling brad like brad, k Brad?

FastFox

BRoomer
LOL.
you guys are too serious. you think i'd infract someone for talking about Brawl? HONESTLY.

you guys are whiny babies. i could just be a jerk and give you better reasons to hate me. they're called INFRACTIONS. but i don't, because i'm a kind hearted vietnam war vet with a rough exterior but much love to give.

EDIT: new social room rule. whiners get infractions.

Top Bottom