• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Or just someone host smash period. IDC who, and if no one does then I will most likely have like a couple people over for the weekend. CAST4 may not be for awhile, but at the rate of less than one smashfest a week, I seriously will not be prepared for the epicness of this tournament.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wait, Tyler, did you just say to look at my posts for an answer on what we're SUPPOSED to be talking about?

Cause I'm pretty sure you just did.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol Stevo, by proxy.

I emember when I was a noob, I was immune to mindgames, Levi said it himself.

I still am, but god players realize I have habits that happen and tend to continue happening in EVERY situation, over and over, so it's a mindgame just to wait till I do one cause you'll know it's coming.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Is that a challenge, Brad?
No, but this is.

CAST 4.
$5
Diamond and Pearl.
OU, with Deoxys S legal
No wobbufett, no garchomp
Sleep, OHKO, species and evasion clause.
Final Destination

You are allowed to use AR or other means to power level your team to 100, to make up for Local play lack of an auto-100 feature. Alternatively, get Shoddy battal.

Actually, everyone in this thread should get Shoddy battle and we can all pick up Pokemon to play alongside Melee instead of Brawl.

Also POKEMON TOURNEY FOR CAST 5. Or whatever tournament comes next. Local battle in platinum allows use of Formes while Wi-fi does not so it's win win!

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
lol Stevo, by proxy.

I emember when I was a noob, I was immune to mindgames, Levi said it himself.

I still am, but god players realize I have habits that happen and tend to continue happening in EVERY situation, over and over, so it's a mindgame just to wait till I do one cause you'll know it's coming.
Brad's immune to mindgames yet he has none and it makes me rage.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Not playing if you're making Deoxys-S legal, that sh it is for noobs. Also, chomp was recently put in uber, just so you know.

P.S. I'ma screw you over with Skymin LOL

nah, I won't
I don't use Deoxys S but You can if you want.

Also I know Chomp is uber. <.<

PS. Skymin won't be out by then.

PPS:Skymin will be uber. Mark my words.
PPPS: Lol PP

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i gave up on life

staples business depot and smash, next step is drug abuse
Smash and drugs could be synonymous, so it looks like you're already there.

I also remember you say that you were working at Zellers too. Whats with you and big red superstores?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
ima eff you guys up with Rattata
Someone on Shoddy Battle actually screwed me hardcore with a Rattata. This is the legal set, though I'm sure the one that was used against me was Lvl 1, even though Rattata can't learn Endeavor until lvl 34.

Lvl 34 Rattata @ Focus Sash
0 HP IV's

Endeavor
Quick Attack

It's so vicious! If you don't kill it, it brings you down to some low health, and if you try to kill it, it brings you down to one health. If the latter occurs, they quick attack for a kill if you don't switch or if you don't have a priority move.

Bringing in a ghost stops this easily. I had no idea what was going on though lol

THAT IS THE MOST FANTASTIC CONTROLLER IN ALL ETERNITY! And the saddest burn:(

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I had no idea what was going on though lol
If you read this bit, you could probably assume that I had no prior exposure to any tactic similar to that. Your statement is pretty much the equivalent of

"Tyler, you're a n00b if your Fox can't escape Falco's dthrow chain LMAO"

There was a time when you didn't know, so respek.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Tyler honestly shut the **** up from now on, about everything.

All you do is say ******** and rude **** without good reason.

Top Bottom