• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So I just visited the CAST4 thread (the last time I went to it there was only about a few pages of posts).

Kage AND Eggz are coming? I saw that Wife decided not to come? Are there any other "noticeable" people coming (to save me the trouble of scrolling through 40 some-odd pages?)

kithkin

Smash Champion
No, **** you?

It's more passionate anyways.

Vwins and Bam, and a good chunk of east coast are supposedly coming, aswell as a few guys from florida maybe?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So I just visited the CAST4 thread (the last time I went to it there was only about a few pages of posts).

Kage AND Eggz are coming? I saw that Wife decided not to come? Are there any other "noticeable" people coming (to save me the trouble of scrolling through 40 some-odd pages?)
Well, there are a few Americans coming, like Eggz, Cash Mooney and possibly Gimpyfish. Eggz is the only one who is for sure coming though, since he's carpooling with 4-5 other BC guys.

There are a lot of "noticeable" Canadians coming, like Bam, Kage, pkmvodka and Vwins. There are a lot of "noticeables" here in Alberta even, but no one really cares about them since we see them so much and stuff.

randyman400

Smash Rookie
I don't think any 'peg smashers go on smashboards, mainly msn for friendly's and chipdamage for tourneys

You should contact nYo first, he knows pretty much everyone in the community, not much of a smasher though. His msn is ultra_nYo@hotmail.com

Tell him you got told by abdi.

Also, where do you live?
K cool thanks a lot, I appreciate the help. I live in the South end, close to U of M.

Oh, and about that training comment, I just meant that I'm already pretty proficient in melee, so I wouldn't need as much work.

randyman400

Smash Rookie
Lol, yeah I'm pretty awful actually. Anyways I put it up and added you, so we're good to go. I'd like to brawl right now, but I have some major homework to tackle, but likewise, feel free to contact me if you ever want to play.

kithkin

Smash Champion
This will sound wrong, but are there any other black smashers from winnipeg?

Cause you could start a hiarious crew for winnipeg.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
His friend moved to Calgary, and because turtlecake is so black, he stole that guy's blackness.

Edit: DAMMIT CRAL! *I* Live in the future, not you!

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
LOL THANKS U GAIS

Anyway, if you live near the UofM, then you should meet Adam, he goes to the uni, and smashes all the time in the science lounge. His msn is lord_adman@hotmail.com

He likes melee over barlw.

Edit: A black crew= shootings.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Ok so I got a friend who used to play casually and wants to play competitive melee/brawl. I think ill bring him out to a smashfest next time I come out.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Fogel is O town aka The Capital. And T.dot smashers apparently have use "fogel" as a term for bad DI. There's some crew vid (ON vs QC, on youtube, but I'm too lazy to link) where he gets hit by 4 fox uairs in a row >_< "Fogel'd!"

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol, Fogel is O town aka The Capital. And T.dot smashers apparently have use "fogel" as a term for bad DI. There's some crew vid (ON vs QC, on youtube, but I'm too lazy to link) where he gets hit by 4 fox uairs in a row >_< "Fogel'd!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NjLHkHMmeo

Anyways, i don't think there's that much hate against Brawl. We just like Melee more. :/

Like, Brawl is fun when you don't take it seriously and stuff. At least for me. heh. I guess it has competitive potential, but I don't care. In all honesty, i just play it like almost every other Nintendo game. Casually.

Top Bottom