• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It's funny cause it's true... Except for the mother part. He just got melee xD.
lmao.

I think I saw Tylers mom at ADAT. Was she that foxy blonde one? I'm sure it was either Tyler's or Luke's mom. I forget. I do remember talking about a really hot mama who was there though. [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Frio

Smash Champion
lmao.

I think I saw Tylers mom at ADAT. Was she that foxy blonde one? I'm sure it was either Tyler's or Luke's mom. I forget. I do remember talking about a really hot mama who was there though. [noparse]:D[/noparse]
Im pretty sure that was lukes mom

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
That's some serious time Carl... but I guess it would be worth it if you are capable of not dropping soap over the course of a decade... PLUS free room and board! (As a student, this becomes very important).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well my mom got help from one of her friends, which happens to be our neighbor across the street. One of the girls was her daughter, and the other was her friend. I don't know why they came, I was as surprised as Brad.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I was surprised?

I didn't think I was, I just thought it was awesome looking over, seeing two young girls handing out hot dogs, turning around to the entire crowd of tournament people and shouting "THEY HAVE JB SERVING BOILED *****!!!"

Then turning back around t one girl giving me a weird look and the other not even noticing, and getting myself a hot dog.

kithkin

Smash Champion
You know whats the funniest phrase ever?

"I want to dick her"

Just try to imagine literally what it would look like.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I like the tier list thing. Even though I've had it before and the actual funtionality of it is stupid (back when I played brawl, I was part of an online crew one, shut up)

If we do it carefully and not like a real tier list its real cool.

That way we can alsokee peole interested with Roy tier and awards and stuff later on.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
cool, im high tier, like captain falcon

threads will now upgrade above zero with me here! hopefully

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I still don't understand what roy tier is supposed to be. Is it where the exceptionally bad people go, or the people that do cool things? Is it a mixture of the two, or is it for both individual types? Could someone from the actual tier list go into roy tier as well, making them have two spots on the list? Or is roy tier just for the lols?

kithkin

Smash Champion
Something that requires recognizing, so it could be good or bad, key thing is it's significant and stands out as special

Roy tier is seperate from the actual PR tier list.

Roy tier has no value other than being known for what you did.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Make stuff up on the spot why don't you...

I was using as a better luck next time kinda thing, except our rankings are flawed and skewed anyways and we're not ranked by points, it would just be people who almost made the cut

kithkin

Smash Champion
I didn't like that though.

Cause it's basically the same as adding more people to the list. Just on another tier.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
No, honorary mentions literally means people who weren't good enough to make the main list. Like, say it's a list of awesome games, but you can only have 3.

1. DKC2
2. Melee
3. Advance Wars 2

Honorary Mentions
Super Metroid
Harvest Moon 64

Those 2 games did nothing special (Aside from being great games), but they weren't as good as the top 3, and didn't make the list.

It's not a matter of what you think it means. It's a matter of what it actually means.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, honorary mentions literally means people who weren't good enough to make the main list. Like, say it's a list of awesome games, but you can only have 3.

1. DKC2
2. Melee
3. Advance Wars 2

Honorary Mentions
Super Metroid
Harvest Moon 64

Those 2 games did nothing special (Aside from being great games), but they weren't as good as the top 3, and didn't make the list.

It's not a matter of what you think it means. It's a matter of what it actually means.
I liked the original DKC for the snes more.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Fine I guess you guys are right, but I stil think the idea of a PR list of people, then adding more who "arn't" on the list is stupid, cause it's basically adding more people. We might as well make it 20 instead of 15.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Thats a good idea, but people will still whine about who's #5

edit: and levi you know you wouldn't deny being on this one, you could be FIVE!

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
I liked the original DKC for the snes more.
It was good, no doubt. Great even, and better than most games out there, bu DKC2 improved on it in so many ways. DKc2 is a masterpiece both visually, gameplay wise, and Music wise.

Don't attempt to argue with me. I'm a raging fanboy and I WILL stick my fingers in my ears and shout LALALALALALA if you try to prove me wrong.

Also It should be top 7, not top 5.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Honestly, I think it should be top 10 for Melee...there just aren't enough serious Melee smashers right now (I know this is arguable but I think we have less than 20-25 right now). Also, the people who are above 10 don't have a wide skill gap between them, so it's not like it's truly needed. That's just my 2 cents.

kithkin

Smash Champion
the only flucuation in the list in my opinion, is the fact that the top few are generally the solid top few.

like Mike P, Carl, and there used to be a few others, like Stevo, and Shawn, and Joel.

and everyone below them is competing and switching around.

Actually, look at it even harder, those people below them can move around so easily, I mean, even if there is gaps, people improve so much, like when I went from falco to sheik, and Alex right now is getting a ton better, so is Sho. They all could move up in my books the next chance they have to prove it.

The one thing I have against what you said, is I honestly think the Melee PR is more important than the brawl one, if either matters, cause the brawl one is so unfinished and uncalculated, it's not ready to be done, it's premature. Whereas the melee one is well developed in the community and has a strong and loyal following, the number of people on it is strong and thers people we STILL had to cut out, it would be even more frustrating for those tryig to make their way up if there was only 10.

Besides, the biggest flucuation is right around 10.

ANYWAYS, yeah brawl PR shouldnt be even taken seriously yet, it's more just a list of people to look out for, cause they've been up there and are known for it. Not really a ranking.

Brawl has less of a serious ready to be ranked following than melee. (no harm intended)

kithkin

Smash Champion
I played brawl last friday with Alex and Sho for like 4 matches.

I'm still mediocre at it, I could throw you an interesting match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom