• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
TALK TO THE WIKI.

Anyway.

1. Get the Damsel to the stage exit. If she's dead it doesn't count. Be warned.

2. Buy a kiss from a Damsel at the Kissing Booths.

3. If you have the Kapala you can get one heart for every eight drops of blood you siphon.

4. If you sacrifice enough to Kali or whateverthenameis's altar, you can get more life.

I'm a wiki *****. Wiki walks are my game. Personal experience too.

FoxyFox

Smash Rookie
Hey anyone gonna be around campus during break? got access to a nice flatscreen and tons of seating if anyone wants to come chill at the uaa dorms and smash.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmHjdUere4&feature=player_embedded

Smash GB, or something. Not nearly as cool as I thought it would be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOboPynmkpM

Some random fanmade Zelda.

ANYway. Uh, well, I'm not going anywhere. For the holidays, I mean. Like, I'm not flying down to some third world country to hang out or something. Yeah. I could stop by. Have a giant hootenany. Maybe Dan the Man will be down.

I haven't played Melee in like forever. Might be cool to get some games in.

Yeah yeah yeah. That would be cool. I'll see what I can do with Falco.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
so i got this chick pregnant, but im tellin her, its not my baby, so she showed a picture to me and he had similar eyes but still... be careful of who you love...

Xanskar

Smash Lord
nope
i just got super meat boy today
and ive been busy with minecraft/wow/league of legends/golden sun

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
I've hardly touched it. Busy with Spelunky, but not really.

From what I've read on it it sounds incredible. I really dig this sorta stuff.

Trying to make an actual GAME. Real difficulty, variety. Not so much based on graphics and "story."

Yeah. Final Fantasy XIII, while a great game overall, still leaves some patches of sour on my tounge.

Good stuff, indie dudes. Maybe I can do something like that someday. That would be sick.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Arthur: Apparently Super Meat Boy now has a code that allows you to play Super Tofu Boy. You should try it out.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Oh no no. I was referring to La Meloony or whatever it's called. Something about the author or whoever saying that she/he was dissapointed by the lack of diffculty in games today, leading to Meloony's difficulty, I guess. And I admire that. Difficulty is nice.

But I would like to make some games someday. That would be gravy. No doubt something I want to do as badly as wanting to be a boss.

Cave Story man, Meloony dude, Spelunky bro, Cortex men, Underside boy, and Dwarf Fortress guy had best watch out, because I'll be on the scene someday. And it will be soon probably, because I don't have much more time left on this Earth.

And HMMMM. Well, if I can play as Super Tofu Dude...........welllllllll......IN THAT CASE. WOOOOOO HOOOOO!

Oh and in case anyone is wondering. I don't have a phone at the moment. It is......uh.....consider it destroyed. Destroyed beyond my weak salvation, at least. Yeah.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
-Looking for friends-

-----LOOKING FOR FRIENDS-----
As the title reads, I am looking for friends. One day, like, a few seconds ago I though "hey. I don't have like any friends. I could use some more. " Well, maybbbbbeeeee not genuine friends that care about you and aren't shallow a-holes or anything.....more like improbably good-looking people to be around on occasion.

But the thing is, I am kind of picky. I don't care about race, personality, interests or anything but the looks. And boy must you have them.

Here's what you might have to be similar to appearance-wise to be considered.

Christian Brylle. Male model. Long hair is a plus. No doubt.

Robert Pattinson. You know who he is.

Sebastian Bach from Skid Row back in his twenties. He's 6'3" by the way.

Micheal Gandolfi. Male model.

Vilma Putriute. Female model.

Ioana Timoce. Female model.

Now, as you can see, my standards are maybe a teensy bit high. And no, I am not anywhere near the attractiveness of those I would accept. But does that matter? NO. NO WAY. Never. I’ll be the coordinator. The creator of the make-others-squirm-in-feelings- of-inadequacy-compared-to-us-because-of-the-importance-placed-upon-beauty-in-this-world plans.

I just want some beautiful dudes to hang out with. It's alright if you're female. I guess. But you have to have the looks and more.

PM me or something with a photo. Then I'll judge whether or not you're pretty enough to be in the Beautiful People Club I want to form. If you make it consider yourself honored. Then we (I mean you people, not me of course.) can walk around and point at most people unfortunate enough to not have been born with such nice faces and say “HA! Looks like YOU didn’t luck out in the gene or money (for plastic surgery) department! Be jealous of us (You guys, not me.), you unlucky poor fool! Ah ha ha ha ha!”

Remember, it's ALL that matters. Your personality can be a rotten egg and I could care less. The face is everything. Height of course is a component of physical attractiveness, but it's not a huge deal. And physique....well....you've gotta be fit. It's hard to imagine you'd have a smokin' face if you don't have the bod.

Hope to see you soon!

CIAO!

-Addendum-

You have to be human. Cats, while very nice-looking, are poor human-language speakers in general. And how are we supposed to mock others because of their unluckiness if the members cannot mock in human-speak?

But note that while you must be of the human species, race is no issue. Just gotta be human, way too nice looking for your own good, and that's it. Just trying to drive that point home, see. African, white, native american, some kind of asian, the muttiest of mutts, it really DOES. NOT. MATTER. AT. ALL. JUST HUMAN. Got it dudes?

Here is an example of a non-human, just in case you've been pondering that.

The mysterious being NTAfi. Posted by Xan the Man for the likely purpose of sharking me and letting him into the Beautiful People Club by stealing NTAfi's identity.. Probably resides in Pluto, by the by.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
1. Afros are a big no.

2. Too old. He was quite a tasty thing back in his day but he's like what now, 40+?

Guess at this rate I'll be as friendless as I was a few days ago.

*Sigh.* It's so hard finding nice, degenerate, shallow "friends" these days. I mean, people that don't even try to put up a pretense of being a decent person or that they give a damn about you. Just embrace human nature whole-hog, you know? I know.

Anyway. What's-your-name, FoxyFox. Where you AT? I'm down for some MELEE, DUDE.

FoxyFox

Smash Rookie
Hey BD, I am Alex. And who are you? I may be down for smashing tomorrow

btw the models in your beautiful people club, 2 of the ones you said were dudes look like masculine chicks, neways, iIsuggest adding mike rowe from dirty jobs to your club to make it more manly.

I may be down for smashing tomorrow..

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it. The whole "Beautiful People Club" was really a parody of something. Maybe it was a little overdone in my efforts to not make the joke completely obvious, I guess. Oh well. I probably mucked that up anyway.
Anyway.

Yeah. I'm hungering for some smash, which probably means Melee. Apparently there's a Brawl tournament coming up, but I dunno if I'll be down for that.

I've only seen you like twice ever at UAA and that was like a year ago. I probably played Falco or Sheik. Maybe Marth sometimes. Maybe even Ness, but I've grown out of that thankfully.

But anyway. Just set a date or something and I'll see what's up. Not much going on these days so I'll likely be free most of the time. Huh. This might just be where it's at for me before long since Blaz might end up in flames in a month or two.

Later dudes.

xCKx

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I don't know if anyone remembers me but this is Chris. Anyways I'm in anchorage for a couple more days and if anyone wants to play melee I'm down.

Oscar1243

Smash Rookie
new to anchorage. any SSBB players? im down to game whenever. send me a message or txt 602-2221.
-O

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Yo Kira-Chan Usagi-Con Brawl results please.
I guess I'll copy+paste what some guy said on the Usagi-Con boards.
Yes. That should be more then gravy.

I think that Adrian won. But maybe not. He might have not gone.
If Dan the Man for some reason went he would likely win.
If I went I think I would win not to be arrogant yeah?
But If neither Dan the Man nor Adrian went......
Then I guess some random guy won.
Uh what's his name..................
Mario 128 if he went would
win if the mentioned
people did not
go. So hmm
guess it is fine.
Moral is, I would like
to know who won so I can
rage at myself for not buying
tickets. I mean, all it took was a
few minutes to take care of it, then
I coulda went and have a good chance
of winning a tournament! But no. I hate myself.
Anyway. I would like to know the results so I can
Crawl in myself within my wounds that will not heal.
Seriously. What kind of idiot misses out on a tournament?
Also, my legs are really smooth because I JUST shaved them.
But that doesn't have to do with anything. It really doesn't.

Anyway. Thanks.
-CalamitousBeauty from Usagi-Con.
(Bold added by me.)

Yeah. Results would be sick. Peach out brogurt.

Top Bottom