• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
count me in, too. . .

ill also take a shot at this mastershake character. . . .

milkshakes taste better in the cold

edit: 777th post. . .

id like to dedicate this to the great 49th state
please move your state down a lil closer to us. . .

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Yo are ofcourse aware that we're more than twice as large as te second biggest state. We also only have like 500,000 people. We'll work on it.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Oh, hey everyone.

I'd like to make myself believe

that I can beeaaaaat Miiiiiike's

MEHHHHH-TUHKNIGHT

But srsly, I can actually do that. Honestly. Maybe.

Actually, I dunno if I can do it now. I know there was actually a time when

I could do it.

But even if I did, why would it matter?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT TEH BAWRLS!

But maybe I do? Maybe just a little.

And I LOVE THIS SONG! ♥

AND WHY THE **** DOES FIRE****S FEEL IT HAS TO STOP TO CATCH HIS BREATH EVERY @ SECONDS?!

lol "@"

Butyah, today I noticed how much I love to read Arthurs' posts cause it's somewhat spread out.

Doesn't hit quite as hard as someone's wall of text would.

Come back, Arthur.

♥

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Oh, hey everyone.

I'd like to make myself believe

that I can beeaaaaat Miiiiiike's

MEHHHHH-TUHKNIGHT

But srsly, I can actually do that. Honestly. Maybe.

Actually, I dunno if I can do it now. I know there was actually a time when

I could do it.

But even if I did, why would it matter?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT TEH BAWRLS!

But maybe I do? Maybe just a little.

And I LOVE THIS SONG! ♥

AND WHY THE **** DOES FIRE****S FEEL IT HAS TO STOP TO CATCH HIS BREATH EVERY @ SECONDS?!

lol "@"

Butyah, today I noticed how much I love to read Arthurs' posts cause it's somewhat spread out.

Doesn't hit quite as hard as someone's wall of text would.

Come back, Arthur.

♥
What on earth. You sound a little like me. Geeze.

Which is not a good thing. At all.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
So my cousin is getting married. however, she doesnt want to. its one of those planned marriage thingies. The guy is a douchebag. So we came up with a plan. She comes here, marries a guy, gets her citizenship, and she gets out of being married to the other guy. Who wants to volunteer? heres a pic

EDIT: shes one of those girls who are trained to be housewives

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
It actually is happening. I know Daemonfang is going, but I haven't heard much about other people except the random anime fans I know. As far as I know, Arthur and adrian won't be there, and I'm busy right now and have SF tonight and work tomorrow, so I can't imagine anyone beating 128.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I'm of the mind that a tier list should represent the metagame. I don't think it should necessarily be about which characters are the best, just those that tend to win the most. That being said, I really like the "based on tournament results" list. Even though this is basically the same thing.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Ness is in "NEGLIGIBLE" tier along with Bowser Pichu and Kirby wtf kind of garbage tier garbage is that.

probably best melee tier list so far though. Good STUFF HBOX

TheDankestNug

Smash Rookie
just so everybody knows. James doesnt actually have a job. probably couldnt even get one as a wallmart greeter. Also, no matter how long james hangs out at best buy., they will never hire him.

Call me a hater if you must. Haters gon' hate.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
<3 the new tier list guys. i dont necessarily agree with some of it, however theres more truth than fiction. IMO Link doesnt deserve to be low of low. but thats just me.

It was good to see so many people show up, good stuff mario128. with only 1 1/2 set ups, i pulled some asian magic and got it to work. by that i meant raised hell and furiously tore up the **** place until i got a TV, lol

OMFG KIRA GOT 4th?!?!?!?! lol jk, she played rly well, good to see improvement on her end.

The randoms there were actually not half bad, lots of potential, and quick learners, me and matt taught this one kid Lcanceling and wavedashing and its proper use within a couple hours. like, we're thinking of a roadtrip down there once a month or so to help them out.

@Ean - u are too ****ing cool dude XD

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
I'm just glad that you guys managed to make it to one of my hometowns.

Good Games Jason for I'm still laughing on my Rhyperior vs your Giratina bit. Good luck with Wotter.

I should of taken my wii for either another smash set up for a faster tourney, let people play Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, or bring my guitar and mic for Rock Band 2.

I don't know how often Kira posts now, but one of these days I would like to challenge her on Rock Band 2 Score Duel Vocals. (Expert perfered)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
actually, she's gotten realy good to the point where i got scarred, so i payed jason 2nd place prize money to assure that she gets taken out of losers.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i dont get it... that means you wouldve had to fight me. that leaves 2 choices.

A. beat me, go fight matt
B. Lose to me, out of the tournament.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
i had 3 choices
beat kira, fight matt, lose, fight you, win, fight matt 2 times
lose to kira, beat you, fight matt
lose to kira, lose to you, play pokemon

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
i had 3 choices
beat kira, fight matt, lose, fight you, win, fight matt 2 times
lose to kira, beat you, fight matt
lose to kira, lose to you, play pokemon
lol @ 3rd option

Also, Mike I need my controller asap. Could you please bring it with you to campus so i can pick it up or something?

Top Bottom