• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Agreed with number 3, I'm not known well enough to be in a tier list much like how the way there hasn't been an accurate tier list for TVC yet.

I take it that nothings happening this weekend right?

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
I don't know about an offical tier list for Tatsunoko v. Capcom but as far as I know it's general consensus

that Gold Lightan and the other giant dude are Melee Bowser tier and god tier is Karas I believe. Maybe

things have changed. Dunno. That's just what I've seen in general though, don't take my word for it.

oh. never mind.

seems there was some fruity patch and now Karas is like mid tier and the Capcom robo is actually good?

well, WHO KNOWS. GAME SET MATCH

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
in all honesty - don't play that game. the ability to spend real money to advance yourself in the game ruined the economy and any original recognition you might of received for getting to a certain level. not to mention that theres no pvp, the whole game is about mindless grinding, scamming, and constantly upgrading your equips to alleviate the grinding.

anyways as far as worlds go, scania is the oldest with the most corrupted economy and highest population (been out since beta) and the furthest one away from scania is the newest. also, "secondary stats" in that game are useless, so if you start off as a thief for an example you should try to roll for a 4 in STR and INT so you get higher DEX and LUK values. if you have any questions about that game i can answer anything that wasnt added after 2008

all my characters and friends played on bera.

76 hermit
54 assassin
42 hunter
bunch of random lvl 30 and lowers

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Word.

Also, just so everybody knows.
the video game whatever fest/ apartment house warming thingy is this monday.
bring whatever you want, i have pretty much nothing in the way of setups and consoles controllers etc.
same with foods/drinks,
so if you guys bring the party, ive got the spot.
starting around 6ish since im not off work untill 4:30

should be fun right?

edit: i wish i had the account info for the priest you lent me.. ITSA BISHOP NAO

Xanskar

Smash Lord
@cakes boy
you no longer have to roll for stats (or at least didnt when i last played), you get to choose them yourself, making it so much easier

@duders
ill be bringing a tv/xbox i think, and maybe some food
who's all going that you know of anyway

Xanskar

Smash Lord
is anyone not in this forum going (i.e chris/wolfgang/otherpeoplefromhighschoolidontknow)?

edit: or rather have you invited them

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I played for a couple hours on Broa (I was impatient and just picked it randomly) it does seem like a lot of grinding although I could imagine it being fun if you had friends around. Idk, I probably won't play it all that much but I might play again some time.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
I don't know about an offical tier list for Tatsunoko v. Capcom but as far as I know it's general consensus

that Gold Lightan and the other giant dude are Melee Bowser tier and god tier is Karas I believe. Maybe

things have changed. Dunno. That's just what I've seen in general though, don't take my word for it.

oh. never mind.

seems there was some fruity patch and now Karas is like mid tier and the Capcom robo is actually good?

well, WHO KNOWS. GAME SET MATCH
TVC: Ultimate All Stars got rid of Karas infinite which hurts him badly since he has very low health. The new discovery of Roll's tekkaman strength + level 3 super can almost one hit KO Karas. ( http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=237284 )

Gold Lightan may still be Melee Bowser like, but at least I make him fight like a boss. Just ask Kazu.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
lolwut.

Too bad about Karas, but guess it doesn't matter since I would just tier ***** no matter what lol but

what a weird mechanic. sweeping up puddles for damage buffs?

woa.

Don't tell me ROLL is top tier? That little girl megaman robot?

That's a first. And would be very cool if she was up there.

Like, wowzers. That is really something else.

funny how they would take a loop thingie out when they are moronic enough to leave

silly loops in Super Street Fighter IV *Rolls eyes.* Like, really now.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
One thing for sure is that she is no longer "roll tier" thats below bottom tier. If she is that good, imagine either replacing "god tier" into roll tier or roll above god tier. I can't help but laugh just thinking of that but its a bit out there.

The "don't get hit" is the best advice for Karas than any other.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
New game guys.

Todays your last day on earth. doesnt matter the cause, the only thing that matters is that you are going to die in 24 hours. Your actions?

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
last dayzzzz on earth hhhhhmmmm?????
welllzzz

I'll apologize to everyone I've wronged and go try to help as many

people as I can (Like, homeless people and stuffz)

then go away to a quiet forest so that I can expire

YEZZZZZZZZZZZ

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I found someone's Bucs coat as I was cleaning my room today. I don't know who's it is, or even if its anyone's who posted on smashboards, but if no one claims it in a week ill dispose of it.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
hey guys, message from Ean, the address to his place

755 w.42nd Ave 99503, unit 2

guest parking is around the back of the building or on the street across the arctic sun apartment building.

hope to see everyone there

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
to answer my own question.

id give my 360 to caleb

my wii to mel

my teddy bear to my brother

the last of my money to be spent at benihanas with all of us there eating together and go carts.

my laptop to matt S

my TV to ean

as for Fenrir, if you guys really want to know, then you'd have to ask me individually. its not something id rather discuss on a public forum.

and my death location would be atop flattop smoking one last bowl with my good friends, you know who you are.

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much what Caleb said, subsituting some hallucinogen for meth. And I'd probably do more partying than ****ing. I'd save that for the latter part of the day. Hahaha. I'd also post some **** on the Internet most likely. Lololololol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
i dont know man, meth is like a 30 minute orgasm. would u really pass that up to see some trippy ****? eh, maybe thats just because id take a hallucinogen regardless of whether i was going to die soon or not... meth on the other hand... no. thats true about the partying part though

if i knew exactly when i was going to die, i would save the last few minutes for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjFQKLtIzGA

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Speaking of dying pokemon, I just caught a Munchlax that learns self-destruct via pokewalker. Good stab move I guess that is if Modest is considered a good nature for him.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
If anyone here for some reason never played Morrowind, right now it is five dollars on steam and that is including both expansions. Oblivion with all it's official DLC and expansion is 8.50.

Morrowind is a ****ING AMAZING game don't miss out since even crappy computers can run it since it came out in 1999. Oblivion is a great game too imo, although not as good as Morrowind.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
nothing against morrowind, but i already have too many games on my steam that i already dont play thanks to the holiday special...

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
look up ACDC, you cant go wrong with them. best rock band ever. just look up ANY one of their songs.

also, if you dont know what you want or would like, look up AMV hell 3

its an anime music video, but the songs are in short clips, so like you get a **** ton of them. also its entertaining if you're into that kind of stuff.

Finally, WORLD CUP 2010 AFRICA MUTHAFUKAS!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! England's got this in the ****ing bag.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
look up ACDC, you cant go wrong with them. best rock band ever. just look up ANY one of their songs.

also, if you dont know what you want or would like, look up AMV hell 3

its an anime music video, but the songs are in short clips, so like you get a **** ton of them. also its entertaining if you're into that kind of stuff.

Finally, WORLD CUP 2010 AFRICA MUTHAFUKAS!!!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! England's got this in the ****ing bag.
Corrected, not last person to post good music.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I have 130 games bought on Steam, I have played about 70 of them, but that includes ones I've played less than an hour total >_>

Spent about $550 total, so that's about $4 per game. And still only $8 per game if you just count what I've actually played.

On that topic, have you heard about the newish Batman game James? Its actually very high quality I think you would ****ing love it.

<3 Steam.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
life got you down? Filthy commies breathing down your neck?

just throw a loving wolf at them.
ramirez throw that wolf at the commies we're oscar mike

also, tomorrows calebs birthday, and like i said, we're gonna go gokarting then more than likely a 3 dollar movie after, movie's my treat(???). then we go have moose's tooth. i dunno when this all starts considering my work is iffy when i get off, so keep close to your cell phone's and be alert for when i call you. more than likely its gonna be between 2 and 3. for you out of towners i dunno, come in early and chill with someone else or something until i call.

woot. also those of you interested in downing algalon/going skiing/weaving frostweave bags, we'll be doing that as well, so gimme a text if you're interested.

good **** guys.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So I guess I'm gonna go back to Marth and Fox and gonna pick up MK. I dunno, maybe I'll actually start winning, you know? It doesn't have much to do with my performance down here than it does with my performance back in Alaska. I mean, I've been playing for too long to still be losing like that. I dunno, maybe it'll work. It's been fun, Peach and secondaries....

Top Bottom