• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

gingerbreadchar

Smash Apprentice
i just dislike the game when i play one person over and over especially if they play peach brad
Fixed...For me at least. Sorry baby. ='3

\ Let me know if there's something I can be at Brad/Charlie, I'm even up to just smash with you guys. I've gotten better at Melee apparently.
There are smashfests every Monday at Gameclucks in Lynnwood. There's a tournament on the first Saturday of every month, the next one being on July 3rd. When are you coming down, and where are you gonna be? Brad's leaving this Sunday and I'm in the middle of ****ing nowhere in the Olympic Mountains, lololol.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Playing down here in WA makes me miss smash with all you guys back at JC, mostly because unless it's tournament weekend in Seattle, the only person I get to practice with is my gf which can be frustrating for both of us. Also, I brought your name up at one of those tournaments and some of the ppl have actually heard of you haha. Butyah, how much longer until you're out of there?

Also, I've been working on my MK for the last couple days, trying to remember best to my ability what playing against M2K's MK was like. I heard there was some sort of secret to training against CPUs that actually makes you good...

I really don't know how much longer I'll still be here since I'm almost at my two year limit(John is graduating today). At least I'm a Manager haha. I'd rather take my time up here in AKJCC since staying at home would prevent me for going to anchorage anymore.

That's kinda awesome that people heard about me in a state that I had only been in for about an hour(traveling form AK to TX). Know any names by chance?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I really don't know how much longer I'll still be here since I'm almost at my two year limit(John is graduating today). At least I'm a Manager haha. I'd rather take my time up here in AKJCC since staying at home would prevent me for going to anchorage anymore.

That's kinda awesome that people heard about me in a state that I had only been in for about an hour(traveling form AK to TX). Know any names by chance?
Please tell me John is heading off to Anchorage or something. I'd rly like to see him beast in Melee there. Also, it was just a few ppl here and there. Also, I kinda started playing the Mario bros in Melee. They're fun against spacies. :3

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Mike. If you're interested in giving me the ticket, I'd be much obliged. In the spirit of me getting a new job, I'll have alot to buy, as my mom will be leaving on the 4th of July, and I was SUPPOSED to team with Caleb.

I'd appreciate it.

And I'd probably help you get the money or whatever back.

Also, who wants a roommate? I'd like someone who can be able to pay their own rent on time and such, so if anyone's interested, PM, message or whatever.

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
You're a *******, but if that's true, you probably should take it.

kmldirtwalker

Smash Rookie
Smash

Hey all, my name is Kevin and i looooooove Super Smash Bros Melee. Seriously. Me and my friends session this game all day. I am looking for good competition in the jewel lake area. I'm a heavy marijuana smoker when i play so we should do that beforehand. Bring a controller. I'm 16. 868-1424.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, my name is Kevin and i looooooove Super Smash Bros Melee. Seriously. Me and my friends session this game all day. I am looking for good competition in the jewel lake area. I'm a heavy marijuana smoker when i play so we should do that beforehand. Bring a controller. I'm 16. 868-1424.
n1gguh wh4t y0u s4y!!??

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
yo kevin - i smoke dro and i play smash my names caleb hit me up and we can play 244-8781 im 18 btw, got a car

edit: this is Che_Lab posting on Rina-chan's account

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
This is also Che_lab posting on James' account. I'm a HUGE stoner and I'm also a furry cuz I play fox.

kmldirtwalker

Smash Rookie
alright, im really ****ing stoked. Ive been trying to find people in my area to play smash with for a while. me and my friend only have two controllers so you guys would have to bring some, unfortunately. you interested in doing FFA or team battles?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
alright, im really ****ing stoked. Ive been trying to find people in my area to play smash with for a while. me and my friend only have two controllers so you guys would have to bring some, unfortunately. you interested in doing FFA or team battles?
Lol FFAs

Most of the time, we stick to 1v1s and teams on multiple setups. We also have our own controllers so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, who do you main and do you play Brawl by any chance?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Smash Challenge! $20

Service Vs. Dimond.

Service Team

Me
Adrian
Caleb
FakeMatt

Dimond Team

Ean
Xanskarr
Arthur
James

Everybody Faces everybody. should one member not be able to show up they may pick an alternate from anybody else.

best 2/3, random neutrals 1st stage, counterpick stages after.

Its time to nut up or shut up
this needs to happen... it looks pretty evenly matched too, imo.

kmldirtwalker

Smash Rookie
I play brawl on occasions... My mains on that are Ike and Marth. I'm not even a quarter as good at brawl in comparison to my melee though. On melee i usually rock Fox and Samus as my mains. I'm also pretty good with Ice Climbers, Mario, Link, Kirby, and Zelda/Sheik. I can play all the doubles like Falco and Dr. Mario too.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I play brawl on occasions... My mains on that are Ike and Marth. I'm not even a quarter as good at brawl in comparison to my melee though. On melee i usually rock Fox and Samus as my mains. I'm also pretty good with Ice Climbers, Mario, Link, Kirby, and Zelda/Sheik. I can play all the doubles like Falco and Dr. Mario too.
Hmm, sounds like he's got something for everyone...

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
HEY DAN

you're really sick. like cool, I mean.

good games INDEED.

I was impressed, mainly with your Snake you know, but you know that.

You without a doubt know how to play the game. You're guite possibly a contender for top five up here.

but as I said, I'm wondering how you'll fare against the other dudes. Different playstyles, you know.

And there is someone else? More competition lolz!

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
good games to kevin and the bunch. hit me up anytime u want to play

also, its not too late to come with me and caleb, if you have permission and the cash, gimme a call i can get you the tickets. its only 1000 dollars plus

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
i detect spambot.

so, on the 28th, im having a small melee tournament/fest at my house, then we're proceeding to mooses tooth after. depending on the interest, maybe brawl as well.

$5 dollar entree fee
standard rules.
if weather permits, we're doing this outside.
bring people
is this still happening?

Top Bottom