• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i checked my transcript, im halfway done with my degree, so when/if i get my paycheck on friday, pizza's on me. yall ******s buy your own drinks though.

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Sup guys.
Just a heads up,
Planning a smashfest in about a week and a half. Either the 7th,8th, or 9th depending on my work schedule.

Its going to be at my new apartment,
Sort of a house warming - gamer style.
Pretty much any and all are gonna be welcome.
We are just gonna need tv's, set-ups and people. =D [and food/drink]

Let me know whats going on, and if people can go.
I'd like to see alot of you there; I dont get to much anymore.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Sup guys.
Just a heads up,
Planning a smashfest in about a week and a half. Either the 7th,8th, or 9th depending on my work schedule.

Dudeski ♥♥♥
Wish I could come. Still in Washington though.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Sup guys.
Just a heads up,

ill pay for pizza again

also its time for another tier list of smashers on their abilities of life.

Todays topic will be driving.

NOTES: This tier list is not based on what you drive, but rather how you drive. Factors i take into consideration are: how long you have driven, number of accidents, whether the accidents are your fault, how comfortable you are driving, your driving techniques (this includes the ability to drive a stick, tricks you are able to perform, how well you handle your car in an emergency situation), how well you treat your vehicle, and how well you know the capabilities of your vehicle and if you've taken it to that limit. clearly, if you do not have a vehicle, you are not to be listed.

Top Tier
Me (Fenrir)

High Tier
Matt (Car)
Me (Bullet)

Mid Tier
Matt (Truck)
Caleb (Lexus)
Mel
Orry

Low Tier
Caleb (Toyota)
Jason
Arthur

Bottom Tier
Randoms

Basement Tier
Scrubs

Tier so low you can feel the fires of hell heating the floor
Kira
Matt+

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Yeah because you have so much experience watching me drive. Oh wait you haven't ever even seen me in the drivers seat of a car.

And I don't own a car anyways, as my parents constantly remind me.

Meh, at least my tier isn't a sausagefest like all of yours, and we get free heating.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
How?

No really why do you say that I make things worse for myself, I never end up upset about something dumb like that on the forums. How can it be making it worse if I go from not affected to not affected but posted a counterpoint. I'd say I'm improving my situation to be honest.

I like making counter comments when someone says something stupid.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yeah because you have so much experience watching me drive. Oh wait you haven't ever even seen me in the drivers seat of a car.

And I don't own a car anyways, as my parents constantly remind me.

Meh, at least my tier isn't a sausagefest like all of yours, and we get free heating.
l2read .

Also, Falco is top tier mutha****as!

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Factors i take into consideration are: how long you have driven, number of accidents, whether the accidents are your fault, how comfortable you are driving, your driving techniques (this includes the ability to drive a stick, tricks you are able to perform, how well you handle your car in an emergency situation), how well you treat your vehicle, and how well you know the capabilities of your vehicle and if you've taken it to that limit. clearly, if you do not have a vehicle, you are not to be listed.
The only one you know anything about whatsoever is the very first. Not to mention that because of this I have never been in an accident :rolleyes:

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Uhhh. Yeah.
Yeah what? I still don't understand what he was even talking about the first time. Really I don't see why it matters to him what I do, especially when I don't lose anything from it. "Trying too hard" is completely subjective and he has no idea if I actually even put effort into these posts. Hint: I don't, I just know how to write properly without a bunch of mistakes. I wrote this post in like 20 seconds or something.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Yeah what? I still don't understand what he was even talking about the first time. Really I don't see why it matters to him what I do, especially when I don't lose anything from it. "Trying too hard" is completely subjective and he has no idea if I actually even put effort into these posts. Hint: I don't, I just know how to write properly without a bunch of mistakes. I wrote this post in like 20 seconds or something.
You post alot about **** that don't even matter and it's really annoying when it's all you find whenever anyone checks up on this ****hole of a thread. 15 seconds, *****

TheDankestNug

Smash Rookie
work is taking a while to get next week's schedule to us..
But the smashfest at my apartment is narrowed down to either the 7th or the 8th.

What works for you guys, and who is gonna be there so far?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
brad said:
You post alot about **** that do not even matter and it's really annoying when it's all you find whenever anyone checks up on this ****hole of a thread. 15 seconds, *****
Also the 7th is indeed a Monday according to the calendar on my computer.

TheDankestNug

Smash Rookie
oh, my bad. word to looking at july calenders. x]

so yes, either monday or tuesday. =P

Also, matt. your posts are lame. offense. <3

Xanskar

Smash Lord
yeah ill be able to make it on mon/tues i think, how far your apartment be from my house?
id like to money match anyone except caleb at melee
anyone except james at ssf4

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
The only one you know anything about whatsoever is the very first. Not to mention that because of this I have never been in an accident :rolleyes:
or so you would think, i know you barely have any winter experience driving, or any experience driving period, it takes a good 2 years before you are truly comfortable with the road, by that i mean, you dont even have to look when ur turning. anyways, everyones in agreement of that driving tier chart, so its set in stone,

not that it really matters. just giving everyone a heads up on where your driving skills set at and if you want to improve yall know who to talk to.

lastly, what kind of pizza do you ******s want? if its costco, we gotta get that **** early

EDIT:@Brad, i said falco was top tier, because i saw it for myself recently. ive never actually seen the tier list, ive just heard he was top tier.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, for caleb's birthday, we're gonna ****ing go ride GO CARTS, they also have mini golf, and bumper boats. its gonna be on the 13th, starting at 330. call me for directions, invite as many people as you want. omfg i love go carts. and then we all go out to a restaurant of caleb's choosing afterwards. then, we hit the strip club. caleb, ****ing best 18th BIRTHDAY EVER.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Hey everyone, for caleb's birthday, we're gonna ****ing go ride GO CARTS, they also have mini golf, and bumper boats. its gonna be on the 13th, starting at 330. call me for directions, invite as many people as you want. omfg i love go carts. and then we all go out to a restaurant of caleb's choosing afterwards. then, we hit the strip club. caleb, ****ing best 18th BIRTHDAY EVER.
Dude, Roadrunners?? Ahh, the nostalgia...

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Its time for another tier list of smashers on their abilities of life.

Todays topic will be driving.

NOTES: This tier list is not based on what you drive, but rather how you drive. Factors i take into consideration are: how long you have driven, number of accidents, whether the accidents are your fault, how comfortable you are driving, your driving techniques (this includes the ability to drive a stick, tricks you are able to perform, how well you handle your car in an emergency situation), how well you treat your vehicle, and how well you know the capabilities of your vehicle and if you've taken it to that limit. clearly, if you do not have a vehicle, you are not to be listed.

Top Tier
Me (Fenrir)

High Tier
Matt (Car)
Me (Bullet)

Mid Tier
Matt (Truck)
Caleb (Lexus)
Mel
Orry

Low Tier
Caleb (Toyota)
Jason
Arthur

Bottom Tier
Randoms

Basement Tier
Scrubs

Tier so low you can feel the fires of hell heating the floor
Kira
Matt+
May as well put me in mid to high tier since I drive and travel for 4 hours on most weekends and have a CDL license on trucks that are "double clutch" required.

Is there anything happening this weekend? Smash or Tatsunoko vs Capcom wise.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
1. ill beat you at TvC spamming 1 move cuz thats how vs games work

2. just cuz you can drive a double clutched truck doesnt mean ur a better driving, i have a license to drive a forklift and training to operate heavy construction machinery and i dont take that into consideration.

3. i dont know you that well, and your personality has a lot to do with your driving.

Top Bottom