• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Hey does anyone know whats the address for the tournament thats happening tomarrow and when it'll start? I'm not sure if I should enter since I'm still getting used to Melee but I could use some practice with other smashers while I'm there.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Lol, they spelled Melee wrong.

And I actually probably won't make it, I have to pack for katmai probably. Try to recruit people if you aren't the only ones there.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
not going, i'm busy
not believing this

I have a reasonable shot at ninety dollars if derek doesn't show up, i will probably make it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7eYSduQks one of the best

Kenshin Himura - An anime character from the hit Japanese anime series, "Rurouni Kenshin" (also known as "Samurai X")

Ron Paul - Ten-term US congressman and 2008 Republican presidential candidate.

What do these two individuals have in common? They share the message of FREEDOM and PEACE.

oromykenshin (8 months ago)
There's no such thing as Samurai X episode 58. Samurai X is 4 different movies(Trust, Betrayal, Reflection, and The Samurai X Movie) where as the Rurouni Kenshin series has almost 100 episodes.

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
Yeah good games you guys and the people that I fought against at the tournament.

Though I had to pay 30$ to get in, I managed to show Brad and a few others Brawl+ combo and fail videos as well as Brawl Taunts 3. I even got to try out Street Fighter 4 for the first time and was satisfied in defeating Zangief with Ryu's ultimate attack after so many pile drivers he put on that guy.

Its a shame that I can't go to anymore smashfests or tournaments for awhile since I will be flying home for a few weeks for Summer Break.

Nice meeting Che_Lab, Xanskarr, and Daemonfang at the tournament.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
So Mario128 did my job for me, yay. Brawl+ needs moar rep.

In other news, now Brawl+ has Doctor Mario.

In other other news I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Katmai National Park for 9 days.

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
Yeah, the art is a lot like DBZ. It's pretty fun, but there are more hardcore RPG's out there. Some of the story is a bit corny, as well. Otherwise, it has interesting enemies, and a good plot.

I'll still pick up FFXIII :)

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
oblivion is the only good rpg on 360

its only good for FPS anyway

other rpgs

lost odyssey
fallout 3
Infinite Undiscovery
star ocean 4 : the last hope

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
360 has a lot of fighters too
also
resident evil 5 and gears of war1/2 arent FPS's

btw when we smashin next
im open tomorrow
my house?

Mario_128

Smash Cadet
SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Someone in AKJCC seriously took advantage on my Allisbrawl account and messed it up big time! This guy even manage to change my password too!

If Brad is reading this, then tell that guy who was using the computer while I played smash to change it back!

Good thing I have a Smashboards account(and the DSi internet) to send my message.

In Response to Che_lab: No I'm not female.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
This is Daemonfang Chelab and Adrian at Adrians house's computer. just to let you know. it was easy to hack ur account. Rina told us to do it... cuz shes only attracted to other chicks... and michael jackson... but hes dead so shes a necropheliac... also job corp sucks ***, hows about yall do something real with ur lives like college. you know what job corp does? it sucks money away from the government, and money away form the government and it takes away from the training of our medics, and THATS why they couldnt revive Michael Jackson. its ur fault michael jackson's dead. go to hell, he was awesome. YEEHEEE whatcha WHOO, thats his battle cry. unlike DQPs which is also known as the DQP roll, dude, srsly, we saw the video, u suck at guitar hero, Daemon here was ****ing pro back in the day, he said ur terribad. also Rina ur also so mean to Daemon, srsly wtf...

Xanskar

Smash Lord
This is Daemonfang Chelab and Adrian at Adrians house's computer. just to let you know. it was easy to hack ur account. Rina told us to do it... cuz shes only attracted to other chicks... and michael jackson... but hes dead so shes a necropheliac... also job corp sucks ***, hows about yall do something real with ur lives like college. you know whst job corp does? it sucks money away from the government, and money away form the government and it takes away from the training of our medics, and THATS why they couldnt revive Michael Jackson. its ur fault michael jackson's dead. go to hell, he was awesome. YEEHEEE whatcha WHOO, thats his battle cry. unlike DQPs which is also known as the DQP roll, dude, srsly, we saw the video, u suck at guitar hero, Daemon here was ****ing pro back in the day, he said ur terribad. also Rina ur also so mean to Daemon, srsly wtf...

DQP

Smash Ace
i've actually gotten better at guitar hero (still can't pass TTFAF though)

mj just died, so i went and bought the thriller album online. funny how someone we mock and humiliate someone and he suddenly dies, and then we revere him.

btw, why do they have drive-up atm machines with braille lettering? it boggles the mind.

i saw dqp roll and actually laughed at myself. strange, huh?

i changed my mind and decided not to get the conduit. better things to do.

the new chickenfoot album rox

Xanskar

Smash Lord
mj just died, so i went and bought the thriller album online. funny how someone we mock and humiliate someone and he suddenly dies, and then we revere him.
just? old news is old, get with the times, ******

Top Bottom