• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Well, sure, i mean, who hasn't fantasized about having a legendary weapon? Have you ever taken a good look at one of those things? They're like Kaiser Sozei, not only do they do terrible things to the person you're attacking, they do terrible things to everyone they've ever KNOWN
IT'S AWESOME!!

Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

Chance on Hit: Blasts your enemy with lightning, dealing 300 nature damage and then jumping to 5 additional nearby enemies.
Your target is also consumed by a cyclone, slowing it's attack speed by 20% for 12 seconds.
Additionally there is a Chance on Hit that all of your target's attributes are then reduced by 100 until next server reset. (INSTA-NERFED)
Furthermore, your target will wander around in a mild depression for the remainder of the day having been emasculated in front of its peers. :(
Also, there is a 35% chance that your target's puppy will fall down a well and his favorite great-aunt will be eaten by a grizzly bear.
There is a further 10% chance that target's friends and/or guildmates will rename him:
Nancy
Susan
or
Sissy-boy.
In the event that the target is female, target's name will be changed to:
Brad.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
So what do you guys think of me running a melee tournament? Derek suggested the idea to me at the brawl tournament. Would you guys show up/help out?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I'm back!

Oh my god MJ died.

So did Billy Mays!!!

Also Farrah Fawsett and Edd Mcmann died, but I'm not even sure who those famous people are so I don't really care much.

Race you should play Brawl+. Anyways I'll try to come to a smashfest soon but I'm really tired right now.

I saw the waterfall that you see in pretty much every bear catching salmon video there is. I even saw a bear catch a salmon on it.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
It'd be alright, Che. Have you ever ran or assisted in running a tournament before?
Are you good with stupid people?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
No I haven't ran a tournament before. I think I would be able to do it successfully with a little assistance.
I have no doubt you would.
But, are you good with stupid people? Dealing with their problems?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I will go to said tourney just to support it. I probably won't actually join it though since it would pretty much be giving the winner money for no reason lol.

Brawl+ now has DJC for Ness, yay.

Race

Smash Lord
looking forward to go up there for the brawl and SF4 (Maybe melee. . . maybe)

I'm looking forward to SF4 a lot now, lol Im the one training kira down here so u guys watch out when she gets up there.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Dude, my girlfriend is learning how to play Melee. Like srsly, she's had the game for only a week and she's already picking up on wavedashing, shorthopping, lcancelling and edgeguarding. At this rate...

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE GOOD TO TRAIN AND PRACTICE WITH!

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Dude, my girlfriend is learning how to play Melee. Like srsly, she's had the game for only a week and she's already picking up on wavedashing, shorthopping, lcancelling and edgeguarding. At this rate...

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE GOOD TO TRAIN AND PRACTICE WITH!
hahahaha, ill train/practive with u. sometimes a person can learn more by teaching than following. im free on wednesdays, fridays, and sundays, or anyday after 5.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
hahahaha, ill train/practive with u. sometimes a person can learn more by teaching than following. im free on wednesdays, fridays, and sundays, or anyday after 5.
Cool story, bro. I'll see if I can find a way out of here on a weekend or whatever. I'm sure your Falco wants revenge on teh Ginger Princess as much as Holy Marth seeks vengence against the Prince of Projectiles/uTilt.

And DAMMIT, why is Rainbow Cruise playing in my head?!?!?

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Cool story, bro. I'll see if I can find a way out of here on a weekend or whatever. I'm sure your Falco wants revenge on teh Ginger Princess as much as Holy Marth seeks vengence against the Prince of Projectiles/uTilt.

And DAMMIT, why is Rainbow Cruise playing in my head?!?!?
not rly, im quite contempt with my falco losing. he is after all NOT my main.

NO JOHNS BRAH
this is included for the caps effect
no irony in this post at all
why yall gotta be hatin?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I'll bring my tv if you bring your wii/brawl/melee adrian
another tv for brawl+ would be cool someone

mike, you should bring that small tv i gave ur brother

Zerosyko

Smash Cadet
Hm. Might be heading out to Eagle River next week. If it's sometime in that range, I might be able to get a ride to Anchorage. The people mover route is gone, right? :/

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Srsly??? I haven't played that guy in ages. I may just have to swing by Anchorage this weekend then...
u cant even beat my link. this guy has the best peach in the world... ever...

Hm. Might be heading out to Eagle River next week. If it's sometime in that range, I might be able to get a ride to Anchorage. The people mover route is gone, right? :/
lol, lern2drive

I want to try Street Fighter 4 while I'm there BTW, I'm trying to decide if I want to buy it or not.
its good ****, get it.

lastly, i need to practice up on SF4.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i heard we were talking about how bad xanskar is here.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
whats this? more and more poeple are posting now. could the Alaska thread have a pulse from the rotting corpse its been the last couple weeks?

Lunaris

Smash Ace
sunday would be better, although it's possible to do it tomorrow.

will that mess with people's ability to attend? this wouldn't be so last minute but i was feeling terrible yesterday and most of today for some reason.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
mm ean at halo
also buy counterstrike source u cheap *******
also fight banky at guitar hero
lawls
Just lurking through the forums and i see this shit, who wants to MM me at guitar hero? :chuckle:

BTW if anyone wants to get into SF4/BB at derek's assuming im invited and that we'll have setups for those, i'm willing to teach.

Anyway this is a smash forum, i need to gtfo with my GHness and traditional fighting games. =.=

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
u cant even beat my link. this guy has the best peach in the world... ever...
Well it would be boring if I limited myself to only playing people I can beat. And cheap. Besides, maybe I can get some Peach pointers from him. I haven't played him revently and I'm wondering how I'd Fair against him now.

And as for your Link, I'm working on it. Maybe a best of 3 match would be better for me as opposed to just a single match. Also, I may try someone else for this match. It doesn't help that the only person that could rly help my gameplay doesn't usually stay to smash for long periods of time. And no, I'm not referencing Mario_128.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
im interested in blazed blue or watever
derek said its the most fighting game like smash
so ya ill check it out maybe
even though i hear its like Guilty gear and i didnt like/failed at that

also either day works for me d-rox hit me up on the cell

Top Bottom