• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
i play with a bunch of freinds and online matches, i was one of the better playerse on gamefaqs for a long time. so yeah falcon vs yoshi? you dont stand a chance

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
melee can be played online, actually
give people benefit of the doubt, allmighty xan

then again, you guys have both been d-bags to each other..

play nice.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
sounds like xankstarr is afraid of some competition. afraid i would woop in you in melee? i still play melee to this day E.S. 2001, i could rally you at both melee and brawl, so stop crying u nub, ill beat your *** all night if i have to.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
when the **** did i say that i was afraid or did not want to fight you? im the one that challenged you to a money match, remember? senshi con, ***** lets go

and yeah, i know melee can be played online but do you expect me to believe this worthless random got some good competition on there?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
sounds like xankstarr is afraid of some competition. afraid i would woop in you in melee? i still play melee to this day E.S. 2001, i could rally you at both melee and brawl, so stop crying u nub, ill beat your *** all night if i have to.
In after internet toughguy. >.>

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
lol xanstkarr, why do you gotta sound like such a douche? you act like your some big shot cuz u can play smash so good? im gonna laugh when i kick your sorry a$$ at melee and brawl. im not some guy who comes on heres aying im good for no reason, ive been playing for years and i have just as much experience playing these games if not more than many of you on these boards.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i know people who've played since 64 came out and still suck at all three games
just because you play for a long time doesn't mean you're good. i didnt say i was good, just that you wouldn't beat me because i believe that you are terrible
as i said, money match me at senshi con
20 dollars 3/5 Falcon v Yoshi
note: this does not count if you are actually someone else
actually, money match me tonight at derek's

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
okay so where is dereks at? and senshi con? i would love to show you all what i can do to you on smash bros. and yes ill do a money match. and first off, are you asian? if so that would explain the cockiness

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
heeeeyyyyyyyy MOOOORRRRRONNNNNNNSSSSSS

ORRY WATTS IS DEFAULT.

DO NOT FALL FOR HIS MINDGAMES LIKE I DID.

OR MAYBE HE ISN'T.

WHO KNOWS? I DON'T.

okay?

and wow.

what a way to end it all. JV 4-stocked. And I didn't even get a kill. you SD'ed.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
heeeeyyyyyyyy MOOOORRRRRONNNNNNNSSSSSS

ORRY WATTS IS DEFAULT.

DO NOT FALL FOR HIS MINDGAMES LIKE I DID.

OR MAYBE HE ISN'T.

WHO KNOWS? I DON'T.

okay?

and wow.

what a way to end it all. JV 4-stocked. And I didn't even get a kill. you SD'ed.
***** hush

also we need to find out some way to play each other more often, rather than a certain someone named
derek
who
hogs
use of whichever tv we might be playing on.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
okay so where is dereks at? and senshi con? i would love to show you all what i can do to you on smash bros. and yes ill do a money match. and first off, are you asian? if so that would explain the cockiness

Oh hell no, this nigga just did not go there.

Anyway, more people should play TvC!!!

And someone needs to teach me how to play melee again. =.=

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Hey Derek, sometime could you like teach me some stuff to practice so I don't suck so bad? This applies to mostly Melee but a Brawl is fine too. Yeah, the guys back in Cordova said that my Fox and Doc showed improvements but I want to kinda improve on W. Marth and GingerPeacha too.

SO. Teach me the ways of smash raep, moon child?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Hey Derek, sometime could you like teach me some stuff to practice so I don't suck so bad? This applies to mostly Melee but a Brawl is fine too. Yeah, the guys back in Cordova said that my Fox and Doc showed improvements but I want to kinda improve on W. Marth and GingerPeacha too.

moon child?
moon child
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA

Lunaris

Smash Ace

the first step is to play with us a lot.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
"and orry watts is not me, but i'm sure if we played it would be a close match "

Lol when did people say we were the same? yeah infrom all of us when next time somthing goes down in anchortown, i wanna come play with the rest of all the best alaska smashers, seeing how im only fightingg scrubs around my area.

Top Bottom