• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
@ORRY and anyone else that dissagrees

you're proabably joking around in your mannerisms and stuff but whatever.

poiint is, you most likely CANNOT beat ME at Melee and Brawl.

why?

first, ask yourself a question.

do I have the genetics and environmental stimulus of the guy that goes by "funkmaster" on this board?

if not, you most likely cannot beat me.

what 's more is that if you DO beat ME, it would be a fluke. or a mishapp.

I know that I most likely have more potential then you and most people. I may never unlock my full potential but still. My potential is something I hold close to me. My potential in everything, I mean.

It's how I deal with failures and setbacks. When I encounter one, I think "Whatever, I know I have more potential then them. "

It's how I deal with things.

I may sound a little annoyed. This is because there is someone sitting right next to me. Just to let you know, I feel incredibly uncomfortable sitting next to most people. My sister is about six inches away from me right now and it's making me VERY hostile.
Just to let you know, ya? I'm actually a nice person under the right circumstances. I'm not usually mean. :chuckle: gooday

are you up for a brinstar pikachu/jigglypuff match? with me as jigglypuff, of course.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
@ORRY and anyone else that dissagrees

you're proabably joking around in your mannerisms and stuff but whatever.

poiint is, you most likely CANNOT beat ME at Melee and Brawl.

why?

first, ask yourself a question.

do I have the genetics and environmental stimulus of the guy that goes by "funkmaster" on this board?

if not, you most likely cannot beat me.

what 's more is that if you DO beat ME, it would be a fluke. or a mishapp.

I know that I most likely have more potential then you and most people. I may never unlock my full potential but still. My potential is something I hold close to me. My potential in everything, I mean.

It's how I deal with failures and setbacks. When I encounter one, I think "Whatever, I know I have more potential then them. "

It's how I deal with things.

I may sound a little annoyed. This is because there is someone sitting right next to me. Just to let you know, I feel incredibly uncomfortable sitting next to most people. My sister is about six inches away from me right now and it's making me VERY hostile.
Just to let you know, ya? I'm actually a nice person under the right circumstances. I'm not usually mean. :chuckle: gooday

are you up for a brinstar pikachu/jigglypuff match? with me as jigglypuff, of course.
300GET

10charizards

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
also, i don't remember who was there when i said the stuff about the selective service but this is to back up what i said. sorry. it WASN'T 1962 or whatever. that was just a number i pulled out of nowhere.

"Under current law, all male U.S. citizens are required to register with Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. "Willful" failure or refusal to present oneself for registration is against the law.[4][5]
In 1980, young men who knew they were required to register and did not do so could face up to five years in jail or a fine up to $50,000 if convicted. The potential fine was later increased to $250,000. Despite these possible penalties, government records indicate that from 1980 through 1986 there were only 20 indictments, of which 19 were instigated in part by self-publicized and self-reported non-registration.[6] As one of the elements of the offense, the government must prove that a violation of the Military Selective Service Act was knowing and willful. This is almost impossible unless the prospective defendant has publicly stated that he knew he was required to register or report for induction, or unless he has been visited by the FBI, personally served with notice to register or report for induction, and given another chance to comply. The last prosecution for non-registration was in January 1986, after which many believed the government declined to continue enforcing that law when it became apparent that the trials were themselves causing a decline in registration. Unlike the situation at the time when the draft was in effect, routine checks for identification virtually never include a request for draft card."

that's from Wikipedia. i checked other sources as well.

hmmm. since the program's start to when it was stopped being implemented there where only around 20 arrests? and of the 20 19 were because they publicly announced it? wow. looks like I have a great chance of going to jail.

now i know the person this is really aimed at would never read this but whatever.

so whoever doubts me can shut the hell up because I know what I'm talking about.

i have my reasons for not registering. don't doubt my intentions. i know what i'm doing and talking about.

Even though it may to not seem apparent, I have my reasons for being an herbivore.
I have my reasons for not being a ****ing conformist.
So I think.
I have my reasons for not wanting children.
I have my reasons for disliking the majority.
I have my reasons for loving MOX.
JOKE. But that shoulg have been EASY to see.
I have my reasons-EDITED for not planning to go to college. At least for the purpose of getting a job. I might go to college one day if I'm bored enough, but that 's unlikely.

I have my reasons for everything.

If anyone thinks I'm foolish about this **** I will be more then fine with explaining why I side with the above.

and all this stuff about not doubting what I'm doing does not apply to smash. Probably.

I have other sources to if any idiot thinks I'm somehow WRONG.

I am alomst undoubtedly right, but if somehow this is a lie and everyone ( oh wait, not EVERYONE. Just male citizens. Women aren't given this thing. Also, HOMOSEXUALS CANNOT join that army. What kind of S is that. Equality? That's a load if nonsense. All those inferiors ( As in, those that make the rules of the army or whatever. ) can go to hell.) who doesn't register DOES go to jail.......then I go to prison. If I make a mistake I pay the price. Simple, really.

I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Except for those RARE occurences when I am obviously joking or being non-serious.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
whatever.

please don't take "I know what I'm doing" for perfection. Because I'm certainly not, although it is something I hope and strive for.

But thanks for letting me know.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
/wrists

this thread fails
you just noticed?

luckily it's still usable at least for posting tournaments and scheduling when to play. tonight i'll be having a few people over if all goes well, dunno if they'll all be smash players but i'll be playing smash if i can and people are welcome to come.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
dam. too bad i was busy

u know makin meth and ****

gettin dat antifreeze all up in mah system
yo what about that pills man
about this time im really missin them
get me some percasets
15 minutes from this second ill be laughin on my knees

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
TCP, you are a gigantic fgt. I rly hate to do this but after 3 nights straight of you ditching me, it seems that this is the only way to draw you out.

CHALLENGE
$10 Money Match
Best of 7
Mains/Secondaries only. (I don't want you using someone like Pichu. Bring the best you got.)
Stages: FD, Battlefield, Dreamland, Fountain of Dreams, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi Story.

I'd issue the same challenge to Ben but he doesn't seem to be worth my time. Bring it.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
any ways, the holidays are going up, but yes funk master, i do believe i can beat you at melee and brawl. im not joking around when i say this, but yes i can beat any of you at melee or brawl.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Did all the alaskan smashers go emo or something? Sheesh.

Anyway, whens the next meetup derek? I actually wanna go this time and I'll bring my wii with TvC n such, probably get my *** kicked at some smash lol.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
10 bucks says orry is a fictional person, meaning someone on the boards made it to troll/mock

or... LOL @ ORRY

also banky do you still play melee at all? I think I heard something about how you diamond kids play at lunch

ALSO ALSO adrian we should game sometime during break

banksters

Smash Apprentice
10 bucks says orry is a fictional person, meaning someone on the boards made it to troll/mock

or... LOL @ ORRY

also banky do you still play melee at all? I think I heard something about how you diamond kids play at lunch

ALSO ALSO adrian we should game sometime during break
No I dont even play smash in general anymore, I just play it for fun. Why the hell does everyone think I still play Brawl only? =.=

But yeah we play at lunch, I stop in there from time to time to get my *** kicked lol.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
next fest is anytime people will show up. i'll try to get some people over tonight, but i imagine it's too short notice to get anything much.

definitely on saturday, at the very least.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
meh, if none of you believe me, then so be it. but still, i could waste any of you, peace, if none of you wanna believe it, oh well, thats your loss, peace.

Top Bottom