• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
How use up+b, Quit being grasped??

Hi bowser player:

I am latin smash, and i answer me... How use up+b, Quit being grasped??
I try a long distance, but some time a fall, i can see in some fight (youtube) player bowser user that and not fall, his still grap...

Are some tech for this in the control I ignore???

There are one example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhLEM-cHnw
0: 07 - 0: 09 in this fight

Thks...

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Swamp won

the rules where 5min, 4 person Free for alls with items on high and random stages........
Holy ****, and it was $20 to enter?! Dude srsly, **** dat ****. This weekend, I was in a free tournament held in my Computer Repair classroom for a PC LAN game called America's Army. Naturally, it's a fps and I was on a team with 3 other ppl. It was kind of funny how during 6v6 friendlies the previous day, I shot this one guy and the message that popped up on the screen was [demonkiller was shot by ChocolateCookieBars], lolowned.

Anyways, it was also funny how during the tournament of 5 teams, the other teams picked things like Robot Chickens, Juggernaut, Eagle Squad and WolfPack(the eventual winning team). I got to pick the name because no one else cared and since the tournament emphasizes that you need teamwork to win, I gave our team the name "Chu_Dat". Everyone liked it and everyone had fun saying it all tournament long.

The finals match was 4 of us Computer Repair students [Chu_Dat] against 3 Army recruiters and a former student who has been on the winning team in two previous tournaments [WolfPack]. In the first round, I just ran to the objective and we won. Over in a few minutes. It was pretty surprising but in best of 5, I knew they were coming back big. And they did. I tried to pull the same **** and someone was there waiting for me and I got a shotgun to the FACE. Yeah, the next 4 round was a massacre. But 2nd place isn't that bad, eh?

Anyways, since the Army recruiters were the ones who brought the prizes in, they had the 1st place prize go to 2nd place (an Army tshirt and hat), 2nd place prize to 3rd(an Army deck of cards and mousepad) and 3rd place prize go to 4th (an Army water bottle and a keychain). We also get our names inscribed on the plaques that hang in the cafeteria for future generations to see. So for being restricted to campus for the next 2 weeks, I had a pretty good weekend.

Haha yeah, I almost got teh b&hammer from Job Corps last week and almost got sent back home to Cordova for fixing computers with pirated softwarez from TPB/uTorrent, lol. I also have like 15 workoff hours, 30 days probation, 1000 word essay on "Ethics" that I have to read to my class and hand in to my instructor and a letter of apology to my old workplace and boss, since it was their computers that I was fixing.

But I liked them stuffed jalapenos. =]

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
After winning the Brawl tournament, Target wants to sponsor me to play professionally in their store tournament league. They're having a tournament next Saturday. Here's the flyer:

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i think chipp is more like c tier rather then d but he's probably where he is because he's harder to play then other characters. he doesn't have easy set ups or anything such as with slayer.

but whatever.

@lunar the alaska star ( derek )

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and a thought came to me. Could that really be it? Concerning THAT, I mean. Did you figure that out too perhaps? If you don't know what I mean I'll explain later if you don't mind. It's pretty reasonable. After all, who doesn't like 6P with Chipp? ( Chipp mains I mean. I don't think people like that move other the Chipp players of course. )
And THAT really makes me severely annoyed. Really. Knowing me, at least. SO much priority. My god. Like nothing does through that nonsense. Hammerfall is SO broken. Same with Pot Buster and Heat Extend. Everything leads into ( Heat Extend. )

And THAT ( GG ) is actually not what I am talking about. I just threw that out there to throw people off. Not you, hopefully.

Goddday and stuff okay

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Holy crap Swamp, this just hit me. Is that flyer shooped or are your eyes really THAT far apart??

Hmm, I dunno. Remind me to look next time...

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Eh. It's a gay stage, but it's the main counterpick for Mr. Gaymanwatch players, and legal at all tournaments I've attended in California.
I started forcing myself to play on it after picking him up as a secondary >>;

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
yeah lol gaymenwatch is a beast on this stage but i main olimar and he gets boned hard by this stage alone. not to mention how meta works wonders with all the platforms he can run away too.

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Then you can come back and **** me on Battlefield with your horrific upsmash. XD

Hmm, I actually didn't know that about Olimar... now I know what to choose against him rofl. I can't beat most Olimars D:

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
F (fly away ) off you meaniehead

yes kind off whatever you mean

and I know what the definition of "gay"

is. if people want to use the word

with their own warped manner that's

up to them. but i know what "gay" is

really supposed to mean. LOLOLOLOLOL

remember always that

"Buzz buzz died for your sins."

ir rather, eagle land, but whatever

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
welll, as i said before good sir. their meaning of gay i different than the webster defininition. and again. it is your misinterpretation you fool. you should know by now society is not bound by definitions and their meanings of words in order to get a point across.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
WELL THEN THEIR WRONG AND HI TO YOU AS WELL

heehee alaska will be know as the land of the chipp main and secondary bridget player

and realm of the BLACKED OUT TXT HAHAHA

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
the night is dark and so are the words the people in the darkness. speak? how does your interpretation of certain aspects of society make society wrong. is it not you who would be wrong instead? why deviate from the norm to try and prove something which cannot be proven. answer me this of lord of the darkness.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
ARRGGHHHH NONONONONONONO

YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG

I CAN'T BE WRONG

I CAN'T

you know? genetics and real estate and stuff. that's

why all those people are WRONG I"M RIGHT

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So any smash going on between now and Sunday? Get me while I'm on my break from campus restriction. Also, I'm gonna rly take it to TCP and GZC when I go back to Cordova so hopefully I'll come back a different Melee smasher since as far as they're concerned, I'm on my own with Brawl.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i am starfurr of the north star. ( MOX ) oh and somebodys a meanie for 4-stocking me on brinstar with Mekachu even though i was high tier. oh and now i don't know how to play MOX anymore. GREAT.

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Top Bottom