• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
we played last week on friday, but i decided not to have smash on sat since it seemed nobody but xan wanted to play and i was low on sleep.

as usual i'm planning smash on any day(s) from fri-sun, most likely sat depending on how things turn out.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
long time no see guys. been kickin it, really upset ic ouldnt show up to the tournament earlier this year ora ny other tourneys, i would love to be in one any time soon. i can assure you i can **** with diddy kong and yoshi. nuff said.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
long time no see guys. been kickin it, really upset ic ouldnt show up to the tournament earlier this year ora ny other tourneys, i would love to be in one any time soon. i can assure you i can **** with diddy kong and yoshi. nuff said.
I smell money match?

Also, I need a good melee player to play against so that I can go back to Cordova decent and then maybe come back even better. Mario_128 is decent enough to keep up with me in Melee and destroy me in Brawl but I need someone who can teach me and show me what I'm doing wrong and things that I could work on.

Soo...any takers?

EDIT: This just in; I have recieved confirmation that Rina-Chan has accepted my challenge on the AllIsBrawl forums. Yes, Rina-Chan and I will be duking it out on the following:

Brawl:

Mains
Secondaries
Peach ditto
Zelda ditto
Marth ditto

Melee:

Mains
Secondaries
Peach ditto
Sheik ditto
Zelda ditto

Possible moneymatches on any of the above.

SenshiCon 09: O shi- Brace for impact!

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
u don play wolf anymore??

money match ur peach and shiek in melee
I do play Wolf on occasions but not so much anymore. As for Peach/Sheik ditto money matches, I think I'll need more time to get everything fine-tuned with them. If you're talking about money matching at the tournament, I may be up for it. I'll keep that in mind.

In b4 300GET

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
money matching anyone but derek in alaska
xanmoney i think u dont owe me any money because i owed you money from a long time ago.. i think
also brad i might be free to do something

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
so any money matches gonna happen with me? my diddy kong and Yoshi will rip you to shreds! any takers? im in wasilla btw.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
wonderful that smashboards went down for about 2 hours there after i woke up.

if one of you called me at 7:32, for some reason my phone never told me i missed the call. i found out at about 9:30, and if you still want to come you can.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
too bad i couldn't smash i guess. some "homework" and stuff.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the world is falling apart

a catastrophe thingie is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rina-chan

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I'm totally down to money match anyone with my G&W when I come up.

'Cept for Lunaris 'cause I know I'll get ***ed. XD

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
you know, it feels weird doing homework kind of. maybe it's a feeling i'm just not used to. whatever.

oh and chan-rina i recommend that you pick up 64. i think it's cooler then brawl but sadly as far as i know nobody plays 64 in alaska

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
IM stlil up for fighting for money any day. just add my msn if u ever feel like u can beat me, orry_watts@hotmail.com.

i can tell u this much, dont be expecting an easy fight against yoshi, every one does, and ends up gettin 3 stocked fast.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
IM stlil up for fighting for money any day. just add my msn if u ever feel like u can beat me, orry_watts@hotmail.com.

i can tell u this much, dont be expecting an easy fight against yoshi, every one does, and ends up gettin 3 stocked fast.
I think I'm up for a challenge. However, we're gonna have to do this after Christmas Break. Any ideas where we could do this?

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
of course because captain falcon is such an AWESOME character.
SARCASM on MY part. HAHAHAHHAHA. Capatin falcon is not awseome, ice climbers young link and TOP tier except for marth are AWESOME

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
my genitalia is going to be slathered all over everyones faces
in other words im restating my offer
money matching anyone in alaska but derek at super smash brothers 2

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Alaska Peeps. Hear my plea.

Pretty much im looking for a Virtual PC [program] that has usb 2.0 support.

-ugh-
this computer stuff is annoying me.
ive got one computer that is good to go, but its the wrong one. and i have another one that is sorta good to go but isnt activated, im im trying to get the gamebridge to work on my laptop somehow [hence the need for the usb 2.0 compatible virtual pc program.

i wasted like 2 hours getting a virtual pc set up, only to find out it didnt have usb 2.0 support. in fact, it didnt have 1.1 support. iused the wrong one even if i wanted that!. so yea. frustrating.

So if anybody could lead me in the direction of the holy grail of computer **** id he very happy.

AND
i still didnt do my god**** ak studies project cuz i doing this stupid computer ****. gr.
o well, il do it last minute again with smash. Got a B last time i did that ****. ^_^

Also, if anybody has a set of xp installation disks i could borrow? that would hella make my month. the disks would be all i need, ive amassed enough keys to make a strand of dna.

Orry_watts

Smash Journeyman
any one who still wanted to challenge me , yes i can beat u on melee, and yes i can beat you on brawl, any time after jan 1 is fine iwht me, just gotta plan where it wil lbe done.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i suppose it's too late now for people on this board. i'd call one of you, but i'm sure you'd rather not come anyways.

well, there's still tomorrow in the weekend.

Top Bottom