• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I found this video to be a bit lacking in entertainment value. I honestly didn't even crack a smile throughout the whole thing -- or at least, the amount of the video that I could endure before having to terminate it.
pretty much everything I had to say, give or take a few **** the popo KFC style ***** *****

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
On a totally unrelated topic, I made a super hero called The Crystal Method, he is an ex meth addict who uses his powers (shooting crystal meth out of his hands) to deal drugs to make money to save his grandma. Isn't that adorable? I even drew an amazing picture, its a shame I don't have a scanner. My english teacher loved it (yes it was an assignment) and asked if I wanted some meth.... really creepy

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
??????????????

don't read this if you play brawl and want to be nice to me and are somewhat okay at brawl
November 15th Saturday
Mountainview Community Center
12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Various Wii games tournament & Brawl
Entry fee is UNKNOWN
this is a charity tournament so all proceeds or whatever go to a charity for disabled people
or something.

The prize I think is a Wii.

See I saw this flier on a wall at KCC just today. My inner self was debating whether or not I
should tell people of this. If I didn't tell anyone I might win a Wii and finally be able to play
Brawl and get better. But I decided to tell of this and now I won't win. Boohoo. I'm too
nice. Or a giant idiot probably. OR since DRK isn't awake until about 4 p.m. he won't even
show up. heeheehee.

And with THAT, goodday.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
don't read this if you play brawl and want to be nice to me and are somewhat okay at brawl
November 15th Saturday
Mountainview Community Center
12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Various Wii games tournament & Brawl
Entry fee is UNKNOWN
this is a charity tournament so all proceeds or whatever go to a charity for disabled people
or something.

The prize I think is a Wii.

See I saw this flier on a wall at KCC just today. My inner self was debating whether or not I
should tell people of this. If I didn't tell anyone I might win a Wii and finally be able to play
Brawl and get better. But I decided to tell of this and now I won't win. Boohoo. I'm too
nice. Or a giant idiot probably. OR since DRK isn't awake until about 4 p.m. he won't even
show up. heeheehee.

And with THAT, goodday.
lol i planned on winning this,but now that master of funk has alerted every spamming metaknight player in the world(no names mentioned), i now have a severely lower chance at bringing home a brand new wii.

im gonna be there and ive convinced some other l33t service brawl players to come too

Lunaris

Smash Ace
lol i planned on winning this,but now that master of funk has alerted every spamming metaknight player in the world(no names mentioned), i now have a severely lower chance at bringing home a brand new wii.

im gonna be there and ive convinced some other l33t service brawl players to come too
you aren't going to be able to trash talk me into using snake against olimar. also, your post isn't furthering your chances of getting that wii, in case you actually want it and didn't realize. good to hear your opinion, i suppose, although i don't really see why you felt the need to post that. i guess it's no problem to just go back to spamming b as much as possible instead of the way i played at AFNT; it's definitely much more humorous.

i'm not counting on the rules being anything but terrible. realistically, anyone could win if it's FFA. in fact, you may actually be the most likely to win.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
the "guy" who called me "gay" is wrong.

why?

gay can mean TWO things as far as i know.

1. Happy. I am not happy usually.

2. Homosexual. I am not homosexual as far as i know.

get your facts straight.

oh and my god now everybodys arguing and stuff about complicated brawl stuff that i don't understand ( even though i have more brawl knowledge then most. i just don't know how to apply it. )

maybe i shouldn't have told about this

ah

WHATEVER.

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the congrats and for showing up. I was totally unaware of the rulings til a few minutes prior to the tourney [coordinator had 2hrs to rum 40+ people through the tourney while having them get their moneys worth]. Good games to all. I'm actually gonna sell the Wii for $200 if anyone is interested [found some Doug and Hey Arnold! DVD sets on Amazon]. As of now, Brawl is my casual game, Melee is my "in progress" game, and 2D fighters are my "top priority". GGPO! [good games, peace out]

P.S.- My apologies for the LATE post about the tournament: I've been busy w/ work.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
wow, grats swampy.

i'm still kicking myself for losing track of the time, but it's not unlikely that i could have lost. hopefully i can fix my wii sometime, i guess...

Top Bottom