• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
why 3? seems like such a strange number, compared to 1 or 5
so what characters, what stages? 2 out of 3, normal stages, counterpicks, random first stage, etc?

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
know that there is much value in thinking before speaking or posting.

before, i was thinking of raging about how I hate Potemkin. why??

well, as a chipp ( and maybe testament as a secondary later on because he's top tier along with Eddie according to dust loop forums) player everything Potemkin does to me equals about a million damage especially this one dumb attack that has him grabbing me above his head jumping and setting me on fire which does a depressing amount of damage and that other stupid attack i think it's called hammerfall that goes through me attacks. it's pretty dumb i think.

that WAS what i was going to say earlier but that was before. i've gotten better at manuevering and keeping away for him so i do a lot better. even if it's only normal CPU. it's my current toughest match up.

pretty soon my input on specials will be mostly flawless and stuff.

but it still might be a while before i can do real combos with various cancels and stuff

for no all i do i run around try to counter with beta blade and do a k + K + K + S S + HS gatling hehe where would i be without that?

whatever

good bye

and oh yeah force/false roman cancelling is not that difficult oh course i'm not good at it because i started sunday but it's not as difficult as "you" make it out to be. thank goodness training mode helps with that.

good + day

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
**** double posting ****ing smashboards **** internet **** smash ima badass mother****er

watch out ***** im behind you. wet your pants ***** ****?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
be where? i don't understand

plus, i have to be awake bright and early for the release of Guitar Hero World Tour
FOR ALL WHO STILL DON'T KNOW:

AK FIGHT NIGHT
TOURNAMENTS:

A Fighting Video Games Event

Wayne's World of Collectibles
1921 W. Dimond Blvd.
Creekside Village Mall
(across from the street from Burlington Coat Factory) Right next to Movie Gallery.
1-907-929-7878

Tekkens Dr.
Soul Calibur 4
Guilty GearXX-Accent Core
Street Fighter Super Turbo
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl
CapCom VS SNK2
Marvel vs Capcom2
Rockband 2 (bring your own team)

Saturday, Oct. 25th- 2:30
Entry: Free
Lots of prizes

Also, ATTN Derek:

Mario_128 posted on AllIsBrawl:
I decided that I shouldn't go to the next tournement, sorry guys. I'm still new at driving in Anchorage that I could get lost easy.
I'm still working on getting his location but is there a possibility that you know someone who could set this Wii Wheel Wonder up with a ride?

DQP

Smash Ace
thank you for finally answering my question
btw ganondork is not my main anymore, i'm sticking with my trusty ol' G+W

Lunaris

Smash Ace
and oh yeah force/false roman cancelling is not that difficult oh course i'm not good at it because i started sunday but it's not as difficult as "you" make it out to be. thank goodness training mode helps with that.
if i recall correctly, i simply said it is much, much harder than l-cancelling.

which it is, on average. for some of them we're talking less than five frames of input window.

that being said, it's just a matter of getting down timings, but it's far more likely to make mistakes with most FRCs than l-canceling. once you l-cancel enough you're likely to be able to do it nearly 100% of the time without even thinking about it at all.

edit: sup ean, congratulations on the job if you're reading this. i would've stayed for a minute if i wasn't in a hurry for a class, unless you were busy(couldn't tell at a glance).
PS: be at the tourney on saturday or i'll sabotage your job.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
thank you for finally answering my question
btw ganondork is not my main anymore, i'm sticking with my trusty ol' G+W
Is he your only main or are you sticking to gay man watch the whole way? Personally, I have a few characters to work with in case I know that my main MAIN (in this case W. Marth) cannot deal with a specific character under any circumstances (in this case MK). It's nice to have.

Oh whoa, a wild Rina-Chan appears! Lol, good luck with your tournament, I hope for a good turnout.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
link comes to mind as a second main
i'll also consider mario
Dude, Mario_128 is the best irl Mario I've seen so far. He. Will. Raep. Jew.

Sadly, Mario_128 will not be playing in the tournament this weekend. It turns out he actually lives in Kenai and gets a ride/drives there with his parents from Anchorage every weekend.

I've been giving Falco a try for the last few days and he seems maybe a little less than halfways decent. I just might be pulling him out for a few matches in place of where my Wolf has been playing. Same can pretty much go for Zelda and for Lucas, as overplayed as he is. Heh, if I just so happen to 3stock someone's Lucas in the tournament, I think I'll pull a ditto on them. Haha, I'm sure they'll like that.

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman

Sadly, Mario_128 will not be playing in the tournament this weekend. It turns out he actually lives in Kenai and gets a ride/drives there with his parents from Anchorage every weekend.

I've been giving Falco a try for the last few days and he seems maybe a little less than halfways decent. I just might be pulling him out for a few matches in place of where my Wolf has been playing. Same can pretty much go for Zelda and for Lucas, as overplayed as he is. Heh, if I just so happen to 3stock someone's Lucas in the tournament, I think I'll pull a ditto on them. Haha, I'm sure they'll like that.
I wanna ditto your wolf and lucas

Lunaris

Smash Ace
lunaris when will you play wow again
when the expansion comes out or something?
i can play a bit this weekend. i'd rather play beta because 3.0 is lame, but if you want to try arena or something(skirmishes are fine) that's okay.

tomorrow, after the tourney is over, we can play smash at my place. assuming you guys are still there, because i will be staying for more events than smash.

DQP

Smash Ace
sorry guys, i won't be at the tourney today
i must be in the east coast area of the lower 48 for private reasons

and i don't want any flames, jason

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i will be staying as long as i can

3.0 is stupid, ret paladins are stupid too
soon it will be over, however i got another account and im letting ean use it, chris bought his own
so now we have 4 people that i know of not counting burke

dqp, thank god you arent going to the tournament

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace

If you're talking Melee I will gladly money match this "Mario_128" fellow and prove you wrong.

Top Bottom