• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DQP

Smash Ace
i still play both
as a matter of fact, they will both be in the "DQPGL," as xan put it
what a catchy name, "DQPGL"
thanx xan

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
teeheehee

oh i guess i mised your call

sleeping and stuff and the ringer was off and the phone was gone and stuff you know

my mistake i suppose

i hope everyone didn't suddenly get massively better because then that would be bad you know

oh well i'll live to fight another day maybe or not

but have fun yah?

because that 's what matters

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
(sorry im croatia!!!!! but my english so **ing good)

listen up
my kirby is a mutant he kcks so mch as.
-he is an flyer.
-he fast.
-he doesn't slow .

-he rocks.

i download a phat move patch (cant give the link XD)
for 1.
spinnaz! on cars
2. run fast.
3. be a starcraft plyer.

more later i need to bake this potatoes

DQP

Smash Ace
Xan, my bro's Kirby is pretty good too
Better yet, his Ike is amazing

Eh, my Ganondorf is pretty good
You saw me at AKGL, my G+W rocked the house down

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Xan, my bro's Kirby is pretty good too
Better yet, his Ike is amazing

Eh, my Ganondorf is pretty good
You saw me at AKGL, my G+W rocked the house down
Does your brothers use the tag "Sally" by any chance?

P.S. I challenge your Ganondork. You can even throw your G&W out there for raeps and giggles. Your brother's Ike/Kirby can come too but I don't really care.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I have to rematch Matt Rose's Wolf. My playing style has changed alot since AKGL and even back then, it was a close match. ACTUALLY, I could say that for alot of people. I also wanna rematch Talon's Wolf.

laser spamming shield grabbing moldy crotchfiending phaggit -_-

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
of course D*Q*P isn't related to the salazar or something guy.

do they look REMOTELY alike?

fools.

oh and I propose that Alaska become the first place to have brawl tournaments with wavedashing all the time even though i haven't seen what it looks like.

this could make brawl quite a bit better.

if only because metaknight would become better. not being able to airdodge away from metaknight( well, you can, but like in melee you'll revert to Fall Special or whatever)..... sounds scary yah?

it's scintillating yes?

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
of course D*Q*P isn't related to the salazar or something guy.

do they look REMOTELY alike?

fools.

oh and I propose that Alaska become the first place to have brawl tournaments with wavedashing all the time even though i haven't seen what it looks like.

this could make brawl quite a bit better.

if only because metaknight would become better. not being able to airdodge away from metaknight( well, you can, but like in melee you'll revert to Fall Special or whatever)..... sounds scary yah?

it's scintillating yes?
I dunno, does Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson even look remotely alike? The difference is as clear as black and white. (Pun intended)

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Hey, does anyone know where I can get a nice big picture of Peach's turnip? Something along the lines of...

This one.

Why? I'm considering making a Peach Turnip pillow just for fun. I just need an outline on how everything looks and all. And it would be good if it's a picture of that specific turnip and NOT the stitchface death turnip, reason being that I'd be too tempted to throw it at people and it'd get taken away. =3

Lunaris

Smash Ace
i'm pretty much free from today until monday, if anybody wants to play. i don't care if it's brawl or melee.

once again, i'll be having people over on saturday. post/call/pm if you want to come.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
Reguarding the Self in a Brotherhood of Man

Will money match anyone who doesn't know who this is.

I'm up for playing the next couple of days.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
man, why you gotta hate on the coat? ***** it's COLD.

when you want to play, my cell is 441-7187. most any time is good, provided i'm awake; i'll post when i am, or edit my last post if no one's posted. that goes out to everyone of course, not just cap ak.

and yes, brad, barring unforeseen circumstances i will be playing on sat with whoever i can get to come.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
okay, i'm up and people can pretty much come over whenever they want. give me a call at 441-7187 if you're coming, or post.

3 people thus far(arthur, brad, ben from cordova?).

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
I'll be over in about an hour. No haters. Yes, to all money matches with people from Cordova. I haven't played in a long time, but I should still be good; I seem to do well after not of having played in a long time. No haters.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
well, saturday was crazy. with turnouts like that, power rankings like some of you used to pester me about are possible.

props to brad on going through with the money match. people up here need to play games with something on the line more often. it's not really meaningful if you actually don't care about what's on the line, though...

Top Bottom