• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
ok peoples..

i retire from everything...

except
Street Fighter 3rd Strike , and Counter-Strike Source.

So derek hit me up if u play that... if not im done..
game r taking too much of my time...
and this is prolly my last post for a while...

peace out people.. see you when i see you.
God Bless

AKthunder

Smash Rookie
well i just found this thread and was wondering if anyones down to play some brawl.. its hard to find anyone who plays near me... my FC is 1418-8146-2654

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
ill play you sometime add my fc 0301-9517-3969

i pwn teh nuubs hard so dont feel bad if you get JV10stocked,owndizzled and utterly destroyed if you know what that mean lolz, laggy wifi suckz0rs so i will only play with a good connection

Lunaris

Smash Ace
well i just found this thread and was wondering if anyones down to play some brawl.. its hard to find anyone who plays near me... my FC is 1418-8146-2654
If you're talking about playing IRL, I'm usually looking for someone to play.

How old are you? Where in town do you live? I live near arctic, off of Dimond.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman

hey jason

can he "****" me if i turn invisible/invincible after killing him once with metaknight and never appear again for the rest of the match?

remember, lunaris doesn't play metaknight, and he certainly wouldn't dream in his sleep of counter-picking me with metaknight and doing the same to me. so there.

hmm? hmm?

obviously, i've just seen a video of this new toy that the Meta of Knights has.

It was unbelievably awesome. better then the omnigay, perhaps? ha ha ha.

metaknight must be top tier. hehehe.

it's like CHIPP's "find me!" except much much much much much better. or broken. whichever works best.

AKthunder..... i fear that her/him must be one of captain alaska's creations. it's unpleasant to think that but whatever. it's the most likely scenario. like evolution.

oh. and i appreciate that you did what you did. thank you sir jason.

yee hee hee. rest assured, the first thing i'm going to do when i get brawl ( if ever ) is to try out this......thing. then the omnigay. then link's mortar slide thingy. then practice my d-smashes with the knight so i can destroy everyone and not get humiliated at a tournament again.

edit-----???

hello xanskarr. you must be a nocturnal-type person to be up at 3 in the morning. heh.

of course i don't have a WEE. brawl is the only reason i would get one. or rather, METAknight is the reason i would get a WEE. i can't think of anything off of the top of my head that's really awesome on the WEE. well. except for guilty gear that's on the STATION2 as well. and megaman 9. i guess.

edit-----???

oh god. the more i see this thing the more ridiculous it gets. hehe. he just DISAPPEARS.

you don't know what's going to happen. you don't know if he'll attack out of it. you don't know if he'll just drop it and do a death smash ( down smash ) or shuttle loop or mach tornado. you don't know if maybe he'll instead just decide to stay in the vortex and never come out.

you're at the mercy of the knight. very dangerous.....

although from what i have seen, this may be taxing to you hand or something. SO awesome. it makes me think that perhaps 64 is the most balanced out of the smashes, with melee in the middle and brawl last of course. it's very possible. but whatever works suppose.

oh. also.

it is in my opinion that this thing should not be banned from alaskan tournaments. that is, if there ever are any.....

who am i kidding.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
anyone that is interested in a good metaknight might want to think about looking at this and the others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52jbUjpogM

ugh. as much as i dislke those jerks ( my version of a** ) talking and yelling, i guess it's part of the challenge of a tournament. good thing M2K won.

just who does M2K main....

while i find his Metaknight to be quite impressive, i think what's more impressive about him or any other good smasher that places at tournaments ( redundant? ) is how they manage to keep "cool" throughout these things. especially during the finals.

they must be used to it i suppose. still, that's quite a feat, standing up to all that pressure. ( at least, i find it to be a lot of pressure )

tournaments are the ultimate test in that they not only test your "raw" skill, but that they put your nerves to the test.

tournaments are perhaps more of a measure of nerves then actual skill maybe?

maybe to win at all one must first master their nerves, THEN work on actual skill?

i must say, it's not nearly so nerve - boggling when depressed. it's as if depression has a higher priority then nervousness and cancels it out or something.

so maybe i could simply make myself VERY depressed before a tournament? i don't know what i could do to make myself depressed however. hmm. breaking up with somebody seems to be taken pretty traumatically i guess. but i would have to have a girlfriend for that, and i would have to do it for every tournament, so maybe not worth it.

i say that because i don't think my SKILL is absolutely terrible at brawl / melee ( who knows. it IS me. ), it's just my nerves that are shot at tournaments.

maybe i could ruin my physique or face or something....

that might just make me more self-conscious. and it's not something i could do often or at all.

expecting the worst doesn't work either, by the way.

whatever. i'm up for any sound suggestions to creating temporary depression. any?

some kind of sedative that nulls emotions that has no nasty side-effects?

i'm open to suggestions of all kinds i think. not that there's a tournament coming up or anything.

so, with that-

have fun smashlaskans (s) and may the righteous light of buzz-buzz guide you through your daily doings.

oh yah i just HAD to say that a new milestone has been reached.

on youtube, the music video for girlfriend is now THE top-viewed video out of everything on the ENTIRE site. it finally beat out that nonsense "evolution of dance" video. ha ha. it's funny stuff.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
So... Is there anyone who'd want to play something(ggxxac, melee, brawl, sf3) besides Xanskarr and Arthur?
Yeah, melee. I work until 12 on the weekdays, so before or after is fine with me, or on the weekends. Everyone needs to bandwagon on this post.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
umm, anytime after 5, everyday. i can drive and give rides. just wanna play some people cuz srsly, i cant seem to find anyone in this town...

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Okay then, I will have something at my house soon. Probably this week or next week. Maybe Saturday would be good?

Sounds like there'd be 3+ people. Probably mostly for melee, unless we can get more people over who want to play Brawl.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░░▓█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▓▒░░░▓▓░█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▒░░██▒█░█░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▒░░██▒█░█░░░░
░░░░░██▓▒▒░░░▒░▒█░░░░
░░░██░░█▓▒████▒███░░░
░░█▓░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░▓█░░
░░█▓▓░░░░█████░░▓▓█░░
░█▓▓▓░█░░░░░░░█░▓▓▓█░
░█▓▓███░░░░░░░███▓▓█░
░█▓▓▓██░░░░░░░██▓▓▓█░
░█▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█░
░░███░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░███░░
░░░░░█░░▓▓▓▓▓░░█░░░░░
░░░░█▓▓░░░█░░░░▓█░░░░
░░░██▓▓▓░█░█░▓▓▓██░░░
░██▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓██░
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
█████████░░░█████████

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
umm, anytime after 5, everyday. i can drive and give rides. just wanna play some people cuz srsly, i cant seem to find anyone in this town...
good games mike and vito

i 3 stocked david diddy in a docter mario ditto after you left lol u should stayed a bit longer and watched it

adrian Blk

Smash Journeyman
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▓▓▓█░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓████░░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓█░░▓█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▓▒░░░▓▓░█░░░░
░░░░░█░▓▒░░██▒█░█░░░░
░░░░░░█▓▒░░██▒█░█░░░░
░░░░░██▓▒▒░░░▒░▒█░░░░
░░░██░░█▓▒████▒███░░░
░░█▓░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█░░▓█░░
░░█▓▓░░░░█████░░▓▓█░░
░█▓▓▓░█░░░░░░░█░▓▓▓█░
░█▓▓███░░░░░░░███▓▓█░
░█▓▓▓██░░░░░░░██▓▓▓█░
░█▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓█░
░░███░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░███░░
░░░░░█░░▓▓▓▓▓░░█░░░░░
░░░░█▓▓░░░█░░░░▓█░░░░
░░░██▓▓▓░█░█░▓▓▓██░░░
░██▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓██░
█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
█████████░░░█████████
lol no homo

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
oh **** i havent played in forever and ***** the **** out of someone
YEAHHHHHH *****Z
yo mah boi adrian!!
*****s call me if u wanna b smashin
244-8781

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
**** YEAH at Cap. AK's post.

i propose a full-on melee revival.

Us Cordovans have just started getting back into it and so maybe we can get spud ben and i to come to anchorage sometime again.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
I'll post later today about whether or not I'll be having people over.

It depends on whether or not it's a good day for people, and how I feel when I wake up. I'll be sleeping in late, so I'd probably start having people over somewhere between 4 and 8pm, very likely 6pm.

If things don't turn out so well today, we could do it tomorrow or another day.

If nobody posts after this I'll just edit it into this post.

Top Bottom