• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Okay, at least one person is in to come--is anyone else going to?

If it's too late now that's fine, we can do it another day. I ended up sleeping later than I thought I would.

But in short, it's happening today if we get 3+ people, excluding myself. If you wanted to come today but can't, and would prefer tomorrow, then post and I'll probably postpone it 'til then.

As an alternative to posting you can call me at 441-7187.

EDIT: Okay, we've got two people now. One more. If it turns 9 and nobody's posted or called me, I'm postponing this, because I'm sure we can get at least 3 people for the first new one.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Okay, well I didn't get any contact from a 3rd person, so nothing's happening tonight. To those I said I'd call back, I'll assume you're looking at the forums, so I'll leave it at this.

If people can make it tomorrow, we can do it then, most likely in the afternoon just like today would have been. But try to inform me ahead of time.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
god **** it u guys, leave an adress and time and ill ****ing be there. i wanna play... and adrian, i wanna fight ur ganon again. Xanskarr im that guy who beat ur Cfalcon and marth with link in that tournament last summer.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
god **** it u guys, leave an adress and time and ill ****ing be there. i wanna play... and adrian, i wanna fight ur ganon again. Xanskarr im that guy who beat ur Cfalcon and marth with link in that tournament last summer.
Okay, well provided that the people who could come yesterday can come tomorrow, it's happening tomorrow with the same estimated time. No arrivals before 5 please.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
sweet dealio guys, we need to revive melee and all its glory. me and vito play games everyday at Parachutes in the dimond mall. adrian ocasionally comes on the weekends. if ur 18 and/or under PLEASE COME.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
I woke up earlier than I thought I would(and earlier than I wanted to). So, If you can come, feel free to come now. In other words it's started, Arthur at least will be on his way soon(or so he said).

PS: If you want to play Brawl, you will probably want to consider bringing your Wii. I only have one, and it will most likely be playing Melee.

DQP

Smash Ace
HOORAY FOR ALASKA!!
i probably won't be able to get to a smashfest anytime soon, so sorry guys.
i guess i'll see ya at next year's akgl, maybe

Lunaris

Smash Ace
If anyone else wants to come, Arthur, Adrian, and Daemon are over here right now. Once again, if you need to contact me call me at 441-7187.

BTW, sounds good Jordan. I haven't played smash in forever but hopefully I can get in practice the next few days.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Yep, 2v2 mushroom kingdom II verse two donkey kongs, you guys showed us bad.

I can probably make it later tonight.
but
werent you the one who challenged us?
i mean, then you were all "YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN DA DAVE?!"
hell, you threw your controller on the floor the next time we brought it up

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Hey Drephen. It died out for awhile.

Anyhow, I'd like to play again today, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to. I'll probably be too tired, for one thing. Either way, I should be able to have people over tomorrow(Tuesday). I'll post again if anything changes, but I don't think it will.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
cracka ***** chee..

smokin a ****in blunt
rollin in mah 24s
im che_lab *****es
southwest slice of ghetto cheeze
jexican4lyfe
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Top Bottom