• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
omgaw like i was totally there and i ***** teh **** out of the noobz *******s
hey any *****es wanna play smash? my house is open from 11pm-4am until sunday
244-8781

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dude, leave an adress and time and ill ****ing be there!

and lolz to vito and adrian, 2 STOCK BOTH YALL DOC MARIOS WITH LINK!!! and one of yalls falco. GG guys same time tomorrow?

Lunaris

Smash Ace
If something's going on somewhere else tomorrow, I'm assuming it's not a good idea to have people over.

I'd rather keep this consistent so I'd prefer it if the next time people come is tomorrow or the day after. As long as there are 3+ people I'm willing to have people over.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I might be able to make a visit to derek's house tomorrow, assuming anything actually happens. Post here or call me about derek's, and if nothings happening there, my house is open.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
DQP
dqp

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Seems there's going to be some people playing GGXXAC for the first time in... ever, at Greg's tonight, so I'm going to go to that. If that doesn't happen or if it ends early, I'll be down for having people over tonight.

I'd imagine it might be too late before I get confirmation on that, though.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
ok well my house is open until like 4am tonight, and if i can get a ride hookup or if u live close to me (near fred meyers on abbot) i can go to anyones house who wants me over
call meh (244-8781)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm going to the GGXXAC thing, so no smash tonight.

Maybe if Caleb has people over, after it's done I'll go over there, but that's unlikely. It'll probably go on til pretty late.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
GGs to Derek in Melty Blood, surprised how good you did for your first time playing. Also, thanks for the rapeage in GGXXAC. >_>

Lunaris

Smash Ace
It was a lot of fun. Wish we got to play GGXXAC on the main TV though. Although at the same time I kinda wanted to try out SC4. With any luck we'll have a bit of a ggxxac community now, so I won't be so hesitant to leave the game next time.

banksters

Smash Apprentice
It was a lot of fun. Wish we got to play GGXXAC on the main TV though. Although at the same time I kinda wanted to try out SC4. With any luck we'll have a bit of a ggxxac community now, so I won't be so hesitant to leave the game next time.
Oh well, you can always try SC4 at the next meetup he has. And yeah we'll bring a few more tv's (and bigger ones) next time so we can have more stations to play on. I need to get back into guilty gear before then... =.=

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Monday, tuesday my house is open for smash, i only have melee, if yall wanna play brawl u need to bring a Wii... and controllers too... so ya, post here if yall wanna come

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
so theres gonna be a smashfest at my house tomorrow, all day... my lines 336-3633. call me for directions, of if u need a ride. need peoples to come...

banksters

Smash Apprentice
Derekkkkk do you know of any GG meetups coming soon? I've been actually playing the game again and I wanna play real people now T_T

and @DaemonFang: yeah listen to what Xan said, there's no way to explain DQP...

Top Bottom