• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Vader: I am your father
Luke: NO! it's impossible! its not true!
Vader: Search your feelings. You know it to be true!

most epic moment ever

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
**** you, its always giving other epople **** with u, well gues what? ur ****, ur gonna end up ****. infact seeing as hwo im asian, ill be ur boss in 5 yrs, so **** you

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dqp can go **** himself as well, disgrace to all ****ing asians. seriously, u have nothing to gain from insulting epople, if ur not gonna help or be nice, just go away, u end up as a ***got

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
lol at a white person being a disgrace to asians
you're so annoying
why would i help you, i dont like you
why would i be nice to you, i dont like you
why wouldnt i insult you, what are you going to do, hurt me at parachutes? ***** ill **** you up unless you go all 5v1 or something

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dude, you're the one whose annoying, srsly, ur not funny. ad if u dont like me then just ignore me go away. go suck ur moms ****. and i dont need to hurt you, cuz rly ill end up way better than white trailer thrash like u

Top Bottom