• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
lol ok
i didnt say you wouldnt, but you keep insulting me for no reason
i am trolling you, and i have done it succesfully
also the if i dont like you, ignore you? yeah, that works both ways, pal

rofl you're insulting my mother, how original

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
hey man, u started it at parachutes today. trolling is gay, thats what 4chan is for. and rly, im on here trying to seek help. and i try to be nice to everyone, but ur the one who doesnt like me. and yes, i did insult ur mother. go rot in hell

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
4chan is stupid
i dont like you because you're annoying, and so is fake matt
he's part of the reason i dont like you, because he carried your *** in teams so you were all high and mighty about winning way back in those last bunch of tournaments
trolling is fun, especially when you actually get trolled and dont realize it, thats the best
how did i start it at parachutes, i didnt do **** except play the game

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
dude, i didnt even DO teams in tournaments. in fact that was the ONLY tournament i entered was like 1 1/2 years ago! ur thinking of a different person. and u did start it cuz ur the only one insulting me there. and i only play fake matt to get better, cuz UR in the way of helping me here.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
umm, no, you and fake matt were both in a tournament and we played FRIENDLIES teams not tournament matches, and then you got all cocky and then i stomped your face in in the actual tournament
how was i insulting you, i was copying a story someone told me a while ago

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
yus me and fake matt was in the tournament, but i played 1v1s in the tournament, i remembered getting to second round, and i dont get cocky. and rly, at parachutes, me and other people were just trying to enjoy the game, u were the only one picking on me for no apparent reason. so get ur stories striahgt.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
i dont see how i was picking on you, i was just calling you by your name and demon fa g but that was because of a story someone told me, like i said

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
ya rly, ur the only one who does tht... and theres no story, ur trying to make that **** up, so that u can continue to troll me and pick on me

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
lol k just ask vito he's the one that told me the story
it was something like
you said you were the demon fang, a kid said demon fa g? and you misheard him and said yeah, demon fang or something like that
i cant remember i have a terrible memory
and trolling is fun

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
uh-huh... ya, no such thing happened... and 4chan is the place to troll, so plz take it there. and im switching back to link cuz u lied about fox

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
how can i lie about fox? i just said play fox, you cant lie with that
4chan is stupid, like i said once again
i troll because i have nothing to do, and its fun
even better when i know the person in real life
4chan is also even more stupid now with all the new***s

yes, adrian, me, ean, vito, ricky, and demon fang here were at parachutes today, but your phone was off so i couldnt reach you

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
u dont know me, u knwo nothing about me. ur just some kid who likes to pick on ranndom epople at parachutes.

and about fox. i spammed lasers and smash, and i still got killed

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
So many posts, I don't eve know where to begin...

Looks like a Xans is starting another flamewar.

4chan is stupid but /b/ is still entertaining.

Ricky, TEACH ME THE WAIS OF PEACHa.

If you're gonna spam Fox's lasers and smashes, at least be smart about it. Oh wow, talk about contradicting statements...

Smashfests this weekend? All I need is transportation and a time and I'm there.

Xans, your "girly boi" copypasta was so awesome my computer Bluescreened the first time I tried to read it.

So for smashfests, are we talking Melee or Brapl?

TheCatPhaggit is in town; I saw him on 5th ave yesterday on my way back to Palmer. POST BETCH, are you gonna be at nay smashfests this weekend?

Uhm, I'm gonna get back to work now. Laters, AK thread.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
/b/ is cool.

we're playing melee, but we can do brawl if yall want. bring another system cuz i have 2 TVs

and ya, if u need rides, my lines 336-3633. SMASHFEST!!! YAAAAA!!!!

Mr. Swamp

Smash Cadet
Hey! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm new to the forums, as well as Alaska. I'm Mr. Swamp, and I'm just moved to the Anchorage area not too long ago. I'm a good Smash player altogether [Brawl being my best; Melee and 64 skills are just as good]. I don't have a car currently, so hitching rides will be my only option til the winter. I'd hope to meet up and play with you guys soon; I wanna see how the Smash community is up here [I'm from Chicago]. Peace Out!

Top Bottom