• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Today was fun, tournament seemed decently organized. Freeplay was da shizniaz.

@Jordan: Good matches, and if Cordova > Anchorage.. that means I didn't 3 stock you that one time???

@Derek: I would say congratulations on winning, but you know. Also, for real, what was your prize?

@Eddie: Your falco has improved alot since I last played it, keep it up.

@Xanskarr: McDonald's is bad for the soul.

@Arthur: Don't get furious so often, or something.

@Ricky: Meowcakes.

@Ean: Uhh, my friend thought your combo video was the best thing ever.

@Jaron: You don't look at smashboards and stuff.

@Adrian: Cya on monday.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Smashing was fun today. Sucks that the tournament was starting JUST as I had to leave. But meh, maybe next time. I did better than I thought I would, only getting 4stocked once today =]

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
YATAZEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i know its wrong)
man today was soooo fun ..

Everyone: GG, thanks to you guys im getting better, and thank Jesus that i didnt resort to killing to win the tourny lol..

my bad for the no sho at rickys but i was ssooooo tired ... but we will definatly play ....

Jordan: Thanks for eliminating me and, u are really good keep it up in cordova.

Derek: HORALE ESSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
it's when the ice climbers grab and do forward tilt and grab attack in succession, unallowing the player to escape from the grab.

you know what, screw wobbling. derek is banned, same with eddie.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
People were posting wit my account, (namely jason)

Marriot thing was fun, afterwards, lmao.

Taco Bell hit the mofuggin spot.

Ddint have a moment alone this weekend lol, playing smash the whole time, my god...

GOT SO MUCH MUSIC THANKS TO EAN AND JASON I LOVE YOU GUYS TO!!!

this is ricky btw, also AWESOME games jordan, and kiherbs its fine next week is ****1N THANKSGIVING, two days off, prolly have ppl going in and out of my house so yeah.

kiherbs

Smash Apprentice
lol wobblin owns noobs lol.. plus. its not like you cant get out of it.
just hit pause......lol

cool thanksgivin at rickys playin smash.... im in..

CHE!!! it was fun

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
haha..vgc sucks becuase all them freshman are whiney nooblets who dont know how to say thank you, and the people who are "running" the so called "club" are power hungry idiots..who do nothing but play WoW and order peeps around.. =P Sucks for all those people who depended on us [TheDankestNug,Dankskar,T-mo,BicheeMerrigan,], to bring cubes/controllers, and the general feeling of pro'ness to the weekly event. But yes.. Bichee Merrigan's House for the win..

..Che_Lab..im sure the Dmnd VGC *****ez With miss you thoroughly. =P

..we need a tourny commitee..Vito,Dankskar,Dankest Nug? Bichee Merrigan For Prez. =P

"Phuck VGC"

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
SOOOOO, thanksgiving smashfests went awesome....

Prolly be having smashfests everyday after school again this week, and on friday.

EDIT:Ive also decided that vgc needs some direction, other then...*coughlillynickcough* So im starting my campaign for presidency next year as president of vgc. WATCH OUT BISHES!!

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
Hey, care to help out a fellow Alaskan smasher?

I just made a thread in the friendlies section in videos. Here's a link:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128023

If any of you guys have your own videos to share, or simply want to comment on the videos I have there (yes, I know it's at a scant 1 video atm, I plan on getting more asap), whatever you feel like doing really would be really cool. Thanks!

Oh, and Anchorage/Interior region smashers -- I still need to play the lot of ya, so hopefully some of my friends and I will get a chance to road trip up north sometime soon. :laugh:

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
"Oh, and Anchorage/Interior region smashers -- I still need to play the lot of ya, so hopefully some of my friends and I will get a chance to road trip up north sometime soon."

do it

i'll go to anchorage if you go

deal?

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
All smashers away from anchorage, there will be smash going on prolly the whole time yer here depending on when you can come and your transportation needs, my house is mostly always open and people smash here really often recently, so you'd have a place to chill.

REITERATING my campaign for president of vgc...

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
So Dimond is in Stay Put right now. From what I heard, some guy was going around robbing people and he shot someone yesterday. I'm stuck in my Biology class now. =/

Top Bottom