• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh incredible time goes by far too quickly it's the
day of the the tourney and i hardly realized it.
good for you ricky i probably won't be there
because i don't know how to get there. so it seems
you are safe for now. hope you you don't win too
much money.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
oh incredible time goes by far too quickly it's the
day of the the tourney and i hardly realized it.
good for you ricky i probably won't be there
because i don't know how to get there. so it seems
you are safe for now. hope you you don't win too
much money.
WTH, YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THERE ARTHUR!!!!

I can pick you up if yer still online....

*Edit* It'll be boring as hell without ya man....

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
I'LL MACHETE MY WAY THROUGH THE FOREST OF SMASH IMPOSTERS AND SMALL CHILDREN IN YOUR NAME ARTHUR......or if yer online tell me if i can pick you up.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
Arthur.....yer a *****, I'll be paying house visits btw, and gonna organize some fests, whats yer # btw...

I WON ARTHUR, YOU COULD HAVE CHANGED THAT BUT YER A NINNY *****

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
THAT TOURNEY WENT SMASHINGLY!! ...ricky u did well..hehe and eggleston with 2nd place..not bad =)

and i'm gonna organize some fests,
i wanna coooooommmmeee.. plz?? x]

..as i type..Xanskar and i are planning on meeting tomorrow to play at Wayne's World..we're gonna be there at 2 - 2:30 and leave around 7.. SO ALL YOU PEOPLE COME WITH YOUR TV's AND G.C's AND SUCH..i mean..unless u all wanna wait in line on one t.v.

this is Ean.W. in case u have no clue who this is..(if u dont know who i am still..i was ganon at the tourny) :p

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Tournament results:
1st place: Ricky/Matsu18p|40 dollars
2nd place: Xanskarr|30 dollars
3rd place: Tomo/Mahjong|20 dollars
4th place: Ean W/ThatOneDudeski|10 dollars

Chris Kim wasn't THAT good, I beat him twice in Falco dittos. Though most of the people surprised me with their knowledge. >_> I didn't expect so many people that knew how to wavedash, and this one samus that knew about SWD and extender.

Indeed, tomorrow, 2 o'clock till 7 o'clock, smash. I don't know how many TVs, that depends on the people who bring TVs and cubes.

We may have smash on Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays. It all depends on Jean really. All at Wayne's World.

Oh and if anyone cares, I no longer go by Jason, but Eggleston or Xanskar <_<

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
i'll have you know ricku that i am never online for long periods of time
i made that post when i was walking around the house and suddenly
remembered that it was the 7th 1:00 a.m or something. and then my
mind reminded me of that tourney.

oh man how horrible i think i could have at least placed 4th. nooooooooo
40 dollars oh nooooooooo
with that i could have imported a copy of mother 3. nooooooooooo
oh well. at least some dio song is playing on the house of hair/hare which one.....
3 in a row. that is an adrenaline booster. although because i am an idiot
i missed the first one. oh nooooooooooooooo
hmmmm wobbling is next i suggest you all
run to the hills. the climbers of ice are coming.
but not for your peach really rekey.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Lunaris and some of his buddies are stopping by in St. George, Utah on their way to OC3. They PM'd me giving me some information, and when I tried to PM him back, it said his inbox was full.

So I'm going to post my reply here. Hopefully he sees it. If any of you see him on MSN or AIM or anything, make sure to direct him to this post:

Lunaris said:
Hey, are you still available to house me, thecatphysician, and captain alaska? we should be there around the 18th. either way, please reply! sorry if this is pretty late in the game, we've had a tough time solidifying our schedule.

if you can, PM me your contact information and address, please. if you can, it's very much appreciated--but we might not be able to respond for a day or two depending on when you send it, because we're setting off again(we're currently in Edmonton, Canada) tomorrow.

thanks!
Alaska!

Remember in the thread you made in the Southwest forum? The member named AHotGreasedUpJigglyPuff 4 Luvin' is actually going to be the guy hosting you guys. But I practically live at his house anyway, so it's no big deal for me to say, welcome to St. George! We're excited to have you!

I don't know his exact address, so I'd PM him for that. And since you're PM inbox is full, delete stuff and PM me again for my phone number.

My name's Heath. If for some reason you don't get his address, just get directions to St. George, and once you find a St. George exit, hop into the city, call me and I'll tell you where to go. I know you'll have fun here. It's been at least 110 degrees for the past few days.

Do you think you'll stay one day, or two? If you're coming on the 17th, it seems like you'll be in LA a bit early.

Anyway, have a good time traveling. I'm sure you'll find this post before the 17th.

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
i'll have you know ricku that i am never online for long periods of time
i made that post when i was walking around the house and suddenly
remembered that it was the 7th 1:00 a.m or something. and then my
mind reminded me of that tourney.

oh man how horrible i think i could have at least placed 4th. nooooooooo
40 dollars oh nooooooooo
with that i could have imported a copy of mother 3. nooooooooooo
oh well. at least some dio song is playing on the house of hair/hare which one.....
3 in a row. that is an adrenaline booster. although because i am an idiot
i missed the first one. oh nooooooooooooooo
hmmmm wobbling is next i suggest you all
run to the hills. the climbers of ice are coming.
but not for your peach really rekey.
Arthur tomorow theres gonna be a smashfest at waynes world, 2:00-7 er so, can you get a ride?
Btw you know were waynes world is dont you. Call me in the morning at 244-4297*my cell* I got yer # from derreck but call me as i'll be up anytime after 12:00, GET A RIDE TO WAYNES WORLD, if you need directions CALL ME DEUSCH!!!!!

244-4297 *****

*EDIT*To Xsyven I'll tell derreck on msn when he gets on, he'll get the message.

IATFalcon

Smash Rookie
Hello Xanskarr, my name is Ian Turner, from the tournament... You kicked my *** lolz...

I am a friend of Calebs, and I was looking forward to playing with some good smash players later on to learn from them and to get better. I did play ricky, and his peach is pretty **** good.

Next time you all have a smash fest is there a way I could participate? I do have my liscense, and I could tag along with Caleb and Chris Kim, if you are alright with that Derek and Matt.

I don't know if you remember me, but I went to school with you my freshman year at service Matt. I remember your jigglypuff completely destroying me... hehe =)

Thanks all, my contact information is IATFalcon5@hotmail.com for MSN or E-Mail.

or you can call my house at 344-4718 and ask for me

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
Hey Ian. Come to Waynes World today, we are holding a little fest with Ricky, Ean, and a few other people I believe. If you can, bring a TV and Cube.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Chris Kim wasn't THAT good (originaly posted by Xanskar)

He beat Eans falco, which beats your falco if im correct...? Its just styleclash in my opinion.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
who came up with the timing for this thing, for this is
quite excellent timing. 2-7 is incredible timing. smash
for a couple of hours, then be home in time to call
somebody. yeaaahhhhh.
i'll call you fool
oh dear crazy train is insane. it makes me want to
PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR i'm going off the rails on this crazy train. ha ha ha

Matsu18p

Smash Apprentice
who came up with the timing for this thing, for this is
quite excellent timing. 2-7 is incredible timing. smash
for a couple of hours, then be home in time to call
somebody. yeaaahhhhh.
i'll call you fool
oh dear crazy train is insane. it makes me want to
PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR i'm going off the rails on this crazy train. ha ha ha
TOTALLY DUDE!!

Arthur, come to waynes world today d4mnit.... I'm gonna call you if you dont call me.

Btw Chris was pretty good, he could pillar really profficiently and knew how to edge guard really well. Our marth match was close but that guy has a lot of potential.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh no i did terrible probably because i haven't versed any of
you in such a long time. wherever tomo is good work
completely getting around my lightsheild edgeguard
at first. i wonder how you avoided that. so. which
is worse. your peach losing to my mario or my kirby losing
to your jigglypuff. i think they're both pretty bad. maybe
not the mario one. but i don't know how you think.
what the devil is up with this pillaring nonsense

IATFalcon

Smash Rookie
Ricky, I'd like to learn some more techniques and, I'd like for you to give me tips and pointers. I mean you could easily predict most of my stuff, and it would be cool if you taught me a lil.

2good4god

Smash Cadet
Hey Guy It's David Here

Just so all you new people know, everyone posting in this thread is my *****, welcome to the harem.

2good4god

Smash Cadet
Ricky, I'd like to learn some more techniques and, I'd like for you to give me tips and pointers. I mean you could easily predict most of my stuff, and it would be cool if you taught me a lil.
Too bad Ricky's a bit*h
<.<
>.>
>.<

2good4god

Smash Cadet
Hey i was at the Microplay tournament were you? i got third place, and you got second so... i think i know who you are. im new to the sight but im up for holding a smash bros fest thingy.
get out of my thread, the tournament's over

2good4god

Smash Cadet
TOTALLY DUDE!!

Arthur, come to waynes world today d4mnit.... I'm gonna call you if you dont call me.

Btw Chris was pretty good, he could pillar really profficiently and knew how to edge guard really well. Our marth match was close but that guy has a lot of potential.

2good4god

Smash Cadet

sorry double post

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
lunaris is the redneck country hick talk oozing down upon you and spreading itself into your vocabulary like a fungus? Just kidding btw good luck and remember to buy me a t-shirt!!!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Is anyone else sick of waiting months for a tournament? I am for one, and I would bring a tv / cube once a month and help set up triweekly tournaments at Waynes World... or anywhere else? (lan center?) Talk to me if you wish this to happen or want to give support.

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh no 2goodforgod is far too powerful. far more powerful
then i could have ever imagined.

for those of you that don't know, Black Sabbath is
INteNSe
yeaeeaaaah

and quick somebody tell me what the devil is up with
this pillaring nonsense. i hope none of you are trying
to match up to viperboy or serpentboy. because that
would be quite a difficult thing to acheive. if not
impossible