• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
I will be able to make it, has long has you pick me up.
Same pickup and dropoff times will do nicely. 3pm to 9pm

Lunaris

Smash Ace
greg-go ahead and call me whenever you're ready to be picked up. my number's 349-3015 just in case you dont know.

anthony-i guess i'll pick you up at 3... really cant get a ride?

ricky-call me if you need a ride.

carlos isnt coming. matt might be, chris is unknown.

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Well my dad works all day on saturday and my mom no longer has a drivers license soo......yeah. If its in issue of like gas money, my mom is willing to reimburse you.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
ouch.. i really want to make this one but unfortunately i will have to pass, gotta hot date i would be kidding but im not, so if anyone is still playing o i'd say in the 10pm area i'd love to, or either that get an early session just as long as i make it home no later than 4:30. then again there is always Sunday, I'd be willing to host......

Quinny

Smash Rookie
sup ever1, a friend tell me about alaska in the region zone but i could never find alaska till now :ohwell: im new to this place...i wanna game with ya ppl too. i live in anch, ak but if ya too far then is all good. im not that good but i try to play fast. i pick up a lot of my techniques from DBR cuz i watched couple of their movies a while back. i can wavedash about 80% of the times i try to. l-cancel im not good at...probly do it about 35% of the time. dont kno any1 here and dont know anything about this site much yet. hope i can game with ya crew some time?!?! if u want to kno more how i play n u can ask...i try my best n ill explain

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
No mannie or eddie, oh well, i should be able to come over for a while, ive got to go to the dance at around 6 at school, I'll be in my formal clothes lol but I'll smash with style, btw is daniel busy.

Edit:Nevermind...

Quinny

Smash Rookie
No mannie or eddie, oh well, i should be able to come over for a while, ive got to go to the dance at around 6 at school, I'll be in my formal clothes lol but I'll smash with style, btw is daniel busy.

Edit:Nevermind...
idk...was chattin with him just a lil while ago

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
pkmvodka said:
ohhhhh, just noticed this thread. What's up Derek? Does Jordan post here too?
Hey PKM, I had lots of fun with you, Vwins and Chester in California. I'll never forget that G&W vs. Falco match with you and Derek, haha! Yeah, I post here too, just not so often because I live in a different town than everyone else who posts here.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see you at another tournament sometime. I know I wasn't at everyone else's level at the time, but I'm practicing a lot and (hopefully) getting better.

Quinny

Smash Rookie
Quin's showing up for the first time...maybe with a ccouple frenz =)

edit: aw man, gotta go help my dad fix the car... im out >.< maybe next time

Lunaris

Smash Ace
greg-bros before hos, man. jk =) have fun.

daniel-***.

sorry to anyone who still wanted to come. since it looked like nobody was showing up, i decided i'd better not have many people over and instead study for my virology test on monday.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
sorry for everything

today's been one huge headache. greg, is the cd player i described earlier yours? it's purpe/orange and it had a cd in it.

edit for some things ive been too tired/busy/stressed to say up till now:

hey quinny, good to have you around. wish you could've made it this weekend, but there'll be many more to come, so maybe next time =) glad to see you're on the boards, greg/daniel have told me about you and your friends, i think.

pkm: hahaha that recharge thing was hilarious, it was too good hanging out with you/vwins/chesterr/roger. hopefully we'll all meet up again at some other big melee(or brawl =p) tournament. oc2 was good times. hopefully in brawl g&w will get a better shield =/

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Hey PKM, I had lots of fun with you, Vwins and Chester in California. I'll never forget that G&W vs. Falco match with you and Derek, haha! Yeah, I post here too, just not so often because I live in a different town than everyone else who posts here.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see you at another tournament sometime. I know I wasn't at everyone else's level at the time, but I'm practicing a lot and (hopefully) getting better.
recharge recharge recharge!!

haha good times.

Quinny

Smash Rookie
from what daniel tell me, i dont think i have good chances against you guys...ill always be learning and praciting tho

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Well I havent been able to play any of you guys, so its hard to tell if I have gotten any better. Im not ganna be able to make it on saturday either, got a big project due on monday. I might be able to get it down before saturday though, I guess we will have to see.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Hey Derreck, if its ok i'd be able to come over after vgc on thrusday, and then definetely be able to come over on saturday/sunday, pretty much the whole weekend.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
its all part of his mindgames

**** daniel, this "chu dat" guy must be a total *******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fre6FTMo-E&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1BJcdrKAbk&mode=related&search=

the horror!

(disclaimer: this is a joke between daniel and i about the nature of my personality, i do not actually think chu dat is an *******)

but yeah as to something actually important... so ricky is coming over tomorrow, carlos and matt may be coming as well. anybody else who wants to come can too.

dont cancel for this sat!

Top Bottom