• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
well the first time i plated i got owned by everyone there but it took about twoo weeks before i showed improvement, better said it wont matter as long as your determined.

on another note what about Skarr i really am interested in playing you as well.

heheh yeah i did enjoy doc vs mario, jiggs and fox! it came close @ times, hopefully i'll have a new character up to par or atleast decent for next time

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Bump/update on V.G.C. post, page 41.

Edit:Derreck I'm good to come to your house thursday, friday, saturday, or sunday, any day you want to. You'd have to give me a ride though.

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
Derek, up for a riddle fest?

you know get a bunch of people together and ask riddles?

good idea?

Updated East High Smash, page 39

edit: lol at matsuki having a page 41

Lunaris

Smash Ace
riddlefest... wow.

that would be truly awesome, we should look into that. really.

you should come over on the same day ricky does. which will probably be thursday.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
you're not responding on msn now, so...

great to hear manny and eddie have improved a lot, they should come over either on thursday, saturday, or both. wish today was a better day for it, but i need to study for a chemistry exam on thursday morning and wake up early.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Hey all of you guys should come to Texas for our Houston Smash tourny called HOST2.

I could give you housing if you came.

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Yep. if you see this post pick me up vgc at 4:30 at dimond. i'll call you at your house, if your there i'll tell you were to meet me. if not i'll call you when i get home, but if you see this post(im posting it in english, im not supposed to be) im sorry i couldnt contact you yesterday. but i'll be at vgc today at dimond till 4:30, i'll call you around 2:00 and probably more times throughout vgc.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
im up for smash today.... maybe i can get eddie but manny has work, its my day off so time isnt an issue, i'd love to get some hardcore training..

Always_Default

Smash Journeyman
derek if you get this, which you might, i can be there probally around 3; i probally msn you or call you when i get home though

greg its good you picked up dr. mario, mewtwo isnt the fiercest character

hardcore training= putting the trash where it belongs?

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
lol no thats the P.O.A motto. There are dishonorable people and it sucks, like a garbage man who humbles they're self its better to use optomism. its hard to do it the right way when you really want to...well need i say more.

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
So yeah, ill be able to come over tomorow has long has you give me a ride. Around 3pm to at or anytime before 9pm would be good. I pmed you my phone number and adress.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
as daniel has seen, now that we have revealed the true form of the characters in smash, i think it may be time to reevaluate some of the character masteries. with the new nature of smash, character mastery titles may be passed around more frequently. we'll see.

in other news, i managed to hold my claim to the Bowser vs Sheik matchup, taking both the 3/5 matches AND the bonus match, once again.

i wanted to play more real matches, but i didnt think it was going anywhere in terms of improvement, so i decided we should just bust out the AR and get some real practice

same stuff happening tomorrow. carlos will be there too! so try to make sure manny and eddie come, we'd have about 7 people. 8, counting matt, 9 counting burke, but they probably won't play.

ok kaiser, i will pick you up at 8:45 pm. that should give you a solid 1 minute of play time. is it ok if daniel picks you up? edit: **** 3 pm? daniel will probably be here way before that

EDIT: daniel, im going to bed way later than i thought i'd be, i probably wont be up until 12-1 instead of at 11 like i thought i'd be... maybe i'll just force myself to wake up early though, not sure

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Erm sure, I dont really care which one of you pick me up... and yeah on my last post I mean that you/someone pick me up at 3pm and then drive me back home no later then 9pm. :dizzy:

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Hey , gahh that was confusing last night, derreck i should be able to come over today, probably around 1:00 or 2:00, and stay for a while, btw whos coming over today, i really need to get my license so i can drive to your houses.

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Well im planning on someone coming to pick me up sometime soon, around 3 pm or something. :confused: Ill be waiting so to speak.

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Well yeah, it was alot of fun on saturday guys, I cant wait for next time. In the meantime, Im mostly working on my wavedashing and doing it consistently, so I dont have to roll around too much like before.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
I use to use mewtwo he's a really neat charaacter and fun to use, but maybe you should pick up a back bone character. I think mewtwo has potential but unlocking it will be very difficult. Good Idea though, good to finally play you cant wait to see progress!!

KaiserDragon

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I know mewtwo is bottom of the bottom tire. I did play has marth, but I actually play better has mewtwo. I am having some troubles though. I can wavedash consistently most of the time (oxymoron?), but I havent really found A need for it except to cut back on rolling....but I always seem to get hit anyways. Any helpful comments would be very appreciated.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
LMAO i perfer not to use condiments.... but there are methods posted in other forums so you might want to navigate this site abit on you desired topic or questions. if I were you i'd Stick with marth as a main. i did use to argue the same thing, but i guess i gotta get dirty before i get good.

Top Bottom