• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

_5_

Smash Rookie
So many new users, i feel so unimportant now. Why haven't I heard about this site before? Its so great, I never knew that the game could be played at so high a level. I'm used to the 2-D of old, mainly Street Fighter II, I've placed pretty high, top 15 at some evos (yeah, im proud of that), but I want to get good at this game. I'm going to UAA now, freshmen, and I believe Lunaris is the best here? Is there some time we could get together and play?

The_Mind_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Thanks for showing me the site John and Amaz. Its nice, looks like a lot of noobs to own here. To _5_, where the hell did you get the idea that Lunaris is the best here? I am, I've won every single smash tournament at service, as they say, i am s*** good. So people, more like dogs, bring it to me if you got any guts.

TheCaptainofOuterSpace

Smash Rookie
_5_ your just anotehr service prick, who thinks they are better than everyone else. Put it up *****. I bet you cant even catch pokeballs mid air or even time Captain Falcon's Forward B just right. I bet you cant even combo with him into Up B. So get out.

The_Mind_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Your right I cant, I play Donkey Kong idiot. And what n00bz, play with items anyway, play some real games 1v1, not some bs ffa. And play it on stages that actually test you, i bet you are some uptight coward, white boy, who just plays on fd. Play on icicle mountain, or rainbow cruis, or that one raid level, coward.

You come off as an eletist prick Lunaris, I'm from Fairbanks, and have usually been lurking (seems like a real active day) but i just got fed up with you. You think your some kind of hot stuff, but when i come down to fairbanks, im going to kick your *** (at smash that it)

Lunaris

Smash Ace
"I'm from Fairbanks"
"You think your some kind of hot stuff, but when i come down to fairbanks, im going to kick your ***"

someone here is clearly hot stuff

what up rob

see what a mean you dumb hole

so what i mistyped, you think your so **** great, you f***ing piss me off, yeah you know what ill kick your *** if i meet you, bring at a tournament, host one and ill come down to your girlifiend pinko Anchoarge and kick all your *****

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
0_0- - - -> =_=- - - -> ):D okay now lets be civilized. Are You talking trash about women ,you homo!? "Fantasy" you will get owned for free, kinda like your mom(she pays me), and lets just say i will personally & physically DAIR you in broad day light, so control yourself. When your ready for some act right, please let someone know, but your full of yourself. I hope your ready to eat your words... Yumm!!

hey, ive got no beef with you kkrusha; but if you want to start it do something, im in god **** fairbanks so if you want to talk sh**, come up here and play me, I could probally take you and Mr. Falco Fa*, there anyday on a team, team damage off

yeah, you're a real "master", play my Captain Falco and well find out who the real master is

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
this is not the place to get off.."hard on".. you idiot, bring it to the table, Diss someone in this room again... Lunaris will own you thanks, and no dount your captain falco IS a real scrub, but leave your rude comments somewhere else. If your absolutly dying for some heat, prove yourself in a real tourni, you know where it counts, because a washed up bum like you has nothing to say to anyone here.

..geez whats up with canadians

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Hi!!, Im from Anchorage, and I'm wondering if i could play with you guys sometime. I'm pretty good, I own all my friends pretty bad. ANd they ply "gud" characters like fox, falco,, and marth. Buth i say, tiers are bs and my young link goes arond and beats all of them. You guys play free for all right?

-I go to Dimond High School, if you guys want to play me sometime. I heard of a club there, im a freshman, but whatever
Wait you go to Dimond, Dude I'm Ricky if you've heard of me, Yahh on thursdays there video game club, downstairs A-hall commons, we should meet somewere.

TheCaptainofOuterSpace

Smash Rookie
Yeah, me and amazatron are interested in going matsuki; but i hear there's a lot of wierd people that go to it

could we meet somewhere else matsuki, my locker is clear across school

and HARD FANTAST should learn his place, the USA could kick canada's *** anytime

Matsuki222p

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, me and amazatron are interested in going matsuki; but i hear there's a lot of wierd people that go to it

could we meet somewhere else matsuki, my locker is clear across school

and HARD FANTAST should learn his place, the USA could kick canada's *** anytime
Yeahh, ive been hit on by about 4 guys in that club, i know what you mean, But yahh its cool, Whats yer name btw and yer friend?? Have I met you guys before??

Gahh, whats going on at derrecks, Daniel were waiting on you.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
WHAT'S GOING ON AT DEREK'S HOUSE:

daniel will be coming in about an hour, he's waiting on his brother

im probably going to pick up greg soon

i guess i'll tell you when im home from picking up greg, ricky. GET ON MSN.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
was great fun today.

i think i'll be able to have people over tomorrow. or today, depending on your perspective/whether or not you're an anal, biased b******d like daniel is. take that!

picking the mind gamer up didnt work out. sorry man.

looking forward to 4 stocking your samus again tomorrow, dont disappoint me(if you want some positivity, your samus is probably your 2nd best character now... just stop crouch cancelling, *****(that's actually a very bad idea, i bet you didnt know that)). and giving you rides is no problem. it seemed like you might have thought i was implying that it was when you mentioned not wanting to trouble your family.

nice meeting you, greg. hopefully we can have another session tomorrow, maybe with your roommate or one of those other people you were talking about. dont tell them to cancel any plans for it, though. like i said, im still not 100% sure i can have people over.

where the hell is jordan anyways, he hasnt posted in forever.

speaking of forever, we need to play more often(i know i always say that)... it felt like forever since i'd played. in reality it was probably just last week.

yeah i double posted *****es

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
I'm here. Are you still thinking about coming to Cordova? We don't all have enough to go to Anchorage.

We're practicing regularly, and I'm pretty sure we're getting better. I can't really tell though, until we can play someone else... I know I'm definetely significantly better than I was before I went to your house/OC2.

_5_

Smash Rookie
derrick, you sound like a real ***, I'm quitting smash and smashboards because of you

JD44c9/USA

Smash Rookie
nice catching up with you derrick but now ive got to do some alaskan climate work with my doctorate

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
hey, smash at my house today... anyone down?, call or let me know whats up, Excellent games yesterday!! sure i got Pwned but Inspired as well i need to practice with you guys ALOT more!!

Lunaris

Smash Ace
ricky, get on msn

i think most people are still under the impression that we're gathering at my house again today. it's no problem for me to drive you(and maybe your friends) again, if you want. i'm concerned because ricky's mom might have a problem with him going over to a house she doesn't know anything about yet.

kkrusha

Smash Apprentice
so derek you know the Black & Korean Daniel, well that guy that was staying with me, just got back from EvO, is his older brother Josh, anyway i hear that Daniel plays smash now, uses peach and played in japan. On top of that i hear your going to go play Josh in GGXX2 good luck.

Top Bottom