• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DQP

Smash Ace
DQP i wanna face you! word on the street is ur best in alaska
LOL where the f*** did you hear that? I'm certainly not the best in alaska, although i am pretty good.

Not today though, i have school, then i'm going to get in line to see watchmen at around 7
talk about a busy day

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
HAH!

I dOn’T pLaY GuIlTy gEaR AnYmOrE.

DEREK MADE ME QUIT THROUGH NEGATIVE EMOTIONS.

But that said, I will get back into Guilty Gear one day.

I think it’s a LOT better then Street Fighter.

HADOKEN HADOKEN HADOKEN FIREBALL FIREBALL FIREBALL SHORYOKEN
SHORYOKEN SHORYOKEN

Blah blah

Chun-Li, Vega, Guile, and Cammy are the only reason I would play Street Fighter

And from what I’ve seen VEGA isn’t in the new one.

And DEREK "STEP IT UP" NOOBCAT

LOSING TO ME AND STUFF WHAT FOOLISHNESS

DQP I WOULD LOVE TO FACE YOUR G&W. DAIR IS AN AMAZING MOVE( TON )

MEOW.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Derek said we should know by today; I already told you I'd let everyone know as soon as I could whether or not he could have it at his house.

btw, we could just call him N I G G A-fang

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
asiansare closer to white on the color range though. i think only beaners, kwikiemarters, and ***** can call each other *****s. also i make the best koolaid.

Captain Alaska

Smash Apprentice
I should be there Saturday. I also will money match anyone not named: Derek, Arthur, Ricky, Caleb, Matt, Ian, Adrian, xanskar, or Jordan.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
as a response to Captain Alaska's pathetic excuse of a post, i would like it to be known to everyone that i will be money matching EVERYONE ...including derek at the said event.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey xan

lets do 3s sunday night

since my subscription ends monday morning

and i wont be back for a few weeks/months

or just let me on your account so i can play rogue :D

Lunaris

Smash Ace
well, i don't think i will have the car licensed by saturday, but if everyone can get their own rides to and from my place i'll have it here. this should be common sense with what i've said, but please make sure you have a ride both to and from here before you come. i think DF said he would be willing to give people rides.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
well, i don't think i will have the car licensed by saturday, but if everyone can get their own rides to and from my place i'll have it here. this should be common sense with what i've said, but please make sure you have a ride both to and from here before you come. i think DF said he would be willing to give people rides.
Lunaris tells the truth. im givin rides to Xan and Adrian, so i have 2 more spots left. get them while they last. i can also give rides back, please PM me or email me your address, directions and phone numbers. my Phone is 336-3633. email is Masterchief3519@hotmail.com im more prone to respond to email/pm/msn.

daemonfang want to give me a ride from derek's?
sure?

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
michael, I probably have a ride there, but I might need one back; and since I live so close to adrian, it would be easy for me to leave when he does

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
kkk, 1 slot left dudes. and thats prolly gonna be taken up by Caleb's set up, but im sure we can fit one more, so again 1 slot left.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
all the girls that play smash up here are ****ty and play kirby and zelda only

Top Bottom