• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Mr. Charles, I will be heading over there at 4, since I don't have any other ride except for at that time. Post here if thats going to be a problem; since you're not on msn/answering your cell phone.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i dont even have a cell phone. im **** near impossible to contact. im never home, when im at work, i dont take phone calls, and theres really no one who can connect to the internet immediately to notify me. im like an urban ninja. like jason bourne/matt damon

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i dunno, theres some rly cheap **** on ebay. i can start bringing my laptop or something. we can use that for recording equipment. **** i dont know...

DQP

Smash Ace
Yeesh, get over DQP Roll already. It's been a year. I've gotten over it, and I'm much happier

Might as well continue the new trend... That's what she said

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yeesh, get over DQP Roll already. It's been a year. I've gotten over it, and I'm much happier

Might as well continue the new trend... That's what she said
if you've gotten over it then you wouldnt mind us talkin about it. DQP ROLL! hahaha, dude its ****ing hilarious. i showed it to everyone at uaa, they're all ****ing laughing.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Well I wish I could smash it up with people who don't think Brawl is harder to play than Melee and all that crap. Srsly, the only person that I rly get to smash with nowdays is this n00b who will john it up to no end.

"Oh, I can't play this game for long periods of time otherwise I start getting impatient and start to suck. That's why we're pretty evenly matched for like the first half hour."

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE *Starts with W. Marth*

"...Well, you're just too good with Marth. Also, I keep getting too impatient to make my rolls unpredictable and stop making the same moves over and over again."

Oh and meanwhile, Mario128 is in the background too busy playing Earthbound on my laptop to give me someone good to play.

-_-

As soon as I get rid of this -$172 balance on my bank account and take care of my phone bill, I'll see what I can do to get back into the Anchorage smash scene. Valley smash sucks.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
Lunaris, where have you been man? Haven't seen you on msn or WoW in a while, we need to arena at least sometimes.

Lunaris

Smash Ace
chee was talking to me about playing tomorrow(technically today). we'll do the same thing we did last week, same time(start showing at 4PM or so onward), etc. if i don't post something by 4 you can assume there's no change of plans.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
SUUUUUUURRRRRRREEEEEE

it was fun.

for all you people that win all the time and stuff.

but if you're a guy that loses all the time like

me it's not SO cool .

blech

MEOW​
After that post, I can say with confidence that you are no master of funk. I guess that makes you a master of fools.
foolmaster.
maybe we should all just change our names with a fool prefix or suffix
fool-lab
foolaris
foolskarr
daemonfool
adrian ******

Top Bottom