• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alaska(friend codes in first post)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
i dont know it off the top of my head, btu i know how to get there and which house it is... its weird i cant give directrions but when i get in my car i magically know where to go...

ThatOneDudeski

Smash Ace
Going to take a nap, was up too late last night. Mr. Phang, i sent you a pm, il be awake at 3, so give me a call or post on if ur gonna be able to give me a ride to Drox's house, and if u are when ur heading over this way'ish. ^__^ [I wont need a ride home]

Lunaris

Smash Ace
daemon_fang, do you have room in your car to pick up brad? EDIT: nevermind about brad, apparently he needs to be picked up much later... hmm.

who is 349-97... etc?

note that if that dude oneski is going to be leaving at 8, that will leave us with 2 setups, assuming mike and caleb bring theirs.

i don't have my wii with me right now, so i would like to request that people bring their cubes/wiis+smash. this will not turn into a problem, but it would make things easier if you did(depending on how many people bring them of course).

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
good ****. supposedly.
**** gravel bagging.
**** someone elses hat.
**** my sunglasses too if someone would let me
NOT THE SAME SOMEONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT EARLIER

Lunaris

Smash Ace
next one is next saturday, unless that ends up not working out for people, in which case sunday or friday is fine too. even thursday, but i imagine that'd be a problem for you kids. HAH.

if someone wants to play again before that, it's gonna have to be somewhere else, but i can probably make some time as long as you tell me a bit ahead of time. i should play more so i can get my **** back together, assuming this keeps up.

good turnout today though, we had 6 or so people. er, supposedly good, right? anyways, hope you all enjoyed it. now if only we hadnt quit all summer.

PS: arthur, you didn't take your melee copy, you ****.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
once again the daemonfang shall be able to provide rides fer teh pepuls. hit me up, my lines 336-3633. or mail w/e. i can bring ****s again if needed. so ya, get back to me

FunkMaster

Smash Journeyman
oh yah i forgot about that

well i don't have a controller so it doesn't matter

and then there's the DI stuff and all okay?

okay?

edit

hello to you sir

i actually think it's more like the morning or something but whatever

oh and game+watch's up B is scary in super sudden death. believe me, it is terrifying.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
*s** *ff* *** **w* * ******w*****e****** ****dfg***h**** *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can only stay till 6 on sat guys, lol i have to go to a retreat

mio

Smash Ace
Sorry to troll this thread but ThatOneDudeski, your sig is amazing. Is the 3s community decent in Alaska? You should visit socal when you get a chance, our Brawl and 3s is amazing down here.

Xanskarr

Smash Lord
lol brawl
3s is ok, we have a few people that play 3s here, some people are good but i suck compared to them
the people on this thread, save for banksters, dont play
well demon fang i may just go since you cant be there very long
WE DONT WANT AN ANGERFEST NOW DO WE

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
Saturday was fun.

I think the only person that I didn't get to play was adrian. Then again, that's why we have parrotshoots.

I got to play Che_Lab for a bit and that was entertaining. Our Fox dittos were closer than I thought they'd be. Our Marth dittos was a slugfest.

I got to play Arthur once, maybe and I don't even remember what characters we used. It must've been quick.

For most of the night, I played against DaemonFang. He makes a pretty good punching bag, mostly because it's not very often that you come across a punching bag that'll punch back. =3

Taco Bell run was awesome. I kinda died though. While we were gone, I downed my whole order of: 2 bean burritos, 1 crunchwrap supreme, 2 supreme chalupas(one chicken, one steak) and a large beverage of various elements.

I used Marth against Derek in our match because he scared my Fox away when he picked Jiggs. I started off a bit on the aggressive side but still being very wary of his airgame. I gues by taking the lead in the first stock kinda got me fired up because I think that's when I started to focus less on defense and was more like hgfosbfnhdiaghre GET HIM njubro;ehntreha. That was pretty much what I think my downfall in that match was. Of course, Derek being Lunaris, he would've found some other way to use my own foot to kick my *** and face, simultaneously.

I was pretty entertained at Derek/Che_Lab's back and forth smacktalk during their matches. As I said then, I don't know what I would videotape their matches for more, the actual match or the smacktalk in the background. :laugh:

The ride home was interesting. I was in the back seat of Derek's truck with no functioning seatbelt. Derek and Che continued their bickering in the truck and for some reason, there was some sort of fuss and tussle over a hat and sunglasses and Derek kinda jerked the wheel a little. All that happened was the truck gave a quick jolt but it kinda offset my breathing. I would call it a minor asthma attack but I just remembered that I DON'T HAVE ASTHMA. >.>

Anyways, it was a good night of smash. I look Forward to the next.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
**** im busy this weekend. ALL WEEKEND
anyone up for doing anything tomorrow? (my house)
or thursday?
edit: at my house you dont have to win to play someone else, UNLIKE SOMEWHERE eLSE

Top Bottom