• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALANCITU coming to Canada for ssb64?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashProPlayer

Smash Cadet
I would put my money for Alan definitely,I cannot wait until January for watching the future recorded vids.
Omg Alan is angry,too angry!!!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
was right, isai too proud to come meh
i wouldnt in a million years even donate a cent to his trip no matter how badly anyone wants to play vs him in console. on the other hand i would pay for boom and alan's trip even if it costs more, which i have for boom in the past and he owned me in 64 for doing it.
The best thing boom did in montreal was telling the people at the game shop to register his name in alternating caps SuPeR etc etc

guy - ''Uhh whats your nickname''
Dan - ''Superboomfan''
Dan - "... alternating caps plz''

isai can be proud all he wants but in the end no one really cares, isai is the best! at a game no one plays. looking at his attitude reflects how he is irl and it took nixon that long to figure out that hes just a sadist.
I don't really see this pride problem man. To me it looks like isai just plays for fun, more than some SERIOUS people on EGX, and happens to be unbeatable in a competitive ssb64 setting.

i dont recall nixon started any ****, neither did i. too proud to come could mean a lot of things, in the end they are just words. but im very sure that even if isai is not too proud, hes a sadist. decade gamin and plays it like 24/7, ur life, just like when u eat and sleep. if only u're as good as u r in starcraft, then u could have had a great life with 200k/ year pay, in korea.
Actually those starcraft players are nothing to envy man. They're like robots, they have to ''train to be happy after winning a match''

I swear to god that was in a real interview with a starcraft coach. Those guys are miserable, they get paid good but they lead depressing lives.

unityole

Smash Lord
I don't really see this pride problem man. To me it looks like isai just plays for fun, more than some SERIOUS people on EGX, and happens to be unbeatable in a competitive ssb64 setting.

Actually those starcraft players are nothing to envy man. They're like robots, they have to ''train to be happy after winning a match''

I swear to god that was in a real interview with a starcraft coach. Those guys are miserable, they get paid good but they lead depressing lives.

uh, isai is cocky and too proud, u can speak up for him but his pride is there, no denying it.
also i would rather have a depresing life and get pay 200k/year to play starcraft. if u hate the game all they have to do is quit, and never work again in their life.

play the game for say 5 years and enough money to spend for the rest of their life

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
uh, isai is cocky and too proud, u can speak up for him but his pride is there, no denying it.
also i would rather have a depresing life and get pay 200k/year to play starcraft. if u hate the game all they have to do is quit, and never work again in their life.

play the game for say 5 years and enough money to spend for the rest of their life
ahahahahahaha i WILL touch this with a 7 inch pole...

You will need to change your mind soon son or your gona grow up to be a sad man...sad man.

btw what’s wrong with being proud anyways...its a sin a suppose....omg it is!!!

REPENT ISAI REPENT!!!!!

Edit: FYI it takes longer then 5 years to become a top pro and make 200k a year so GL :|

unityole

Smash Lord
ahahahahahaha i WILL touch this with a 7 inch pole...

You will need to change your mind soon son or your gona grow up to be a sad man...sad man.

btw what’s wrong with being proud anyways...its a sin a suppose....omg it is!!!

REPENT ISAI REPENT!!!!!

Edit: FYI it takes longer then 5 years to become a top pro and make 200k a year so GL :|
not saying i'll be a pro, saying isai being a pro at 64 and makes no money, he can be proud of that, its really his choice. it is a sin, so isai should repent, yes.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

I'd like to point out you have no idea what you're talking about on this subject I talk with a couple of people from Korea that our ranked really high as well as playing constantly over like 4 years. So yeah again no offense ^_^.

Metà

Smash Master
What is this thread about again? Oh right, Alancitu is planning to come to Canada.

Unityole, stop trolling (and making a complete *** of yourself), and other people responding, don't feed the troll.

Don't respond to this post if it's for argument's sake, I'm not here to debate anything. Also, for those who didn't see the link on the first page, I'm the one organizing the tournament. Smash 64 is too good ^ ^

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
What is this thread about again? Oh right, Alancitu is planning to come to Canada.

Unityole, stop trolling (and making a complete *** of yourself), and other people responding, don't feed the troll.

Don't respond to this post if it's for argument's sake, I'm not here to debate anything. Also, for those who didn't see the link on the first page, I'm the one organizing the tournament. Smash 64 is too good ^ ^
aha, if you dun feedz dem, day diez D:

personally i find trolls fun but meh xP

i needs to try to get..to BC...ah man gotta love Newfoundland D:

valoem

Smash Journeyman

You're one of the most ignorant people ive met. You have no idea what you are talking about. I remember when i first met isai in 05 he was nothing but nice. All the top ssb64 players respect isai and i havent seen isai ever be cocky in any of the years i've know him im sure many people can back that. you know what "cocky" means? Isai never said he was the best or that he would destroy anyone we said that because we see what he can do. Good job in getting blocked by isai. You obviously love this game so i dont see why your starting **** with the best player. I've been on this forum wayyy longer than you. ive never heard anyone speakly poorly of isai. don't know what nixxon did but i know he didnt do anything to you. Also you're probably the only people who wouldnt pay for isai to come, anyone wouldnt hestate. u've made yourself look like a complete as$ and ruined any hope of Alancitu playing isai. Hopefully Alan will go down to play him because that would be an interesting match.

EDIT:
i dont recall nixon started any ****, neither did i.
O RLY?
Not from what i've seen.
Good Job

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey Valoem... He is probably a cool guy if you meet him face2face but he seems to be rude with random internet people and random smashers and he proved it many times, sadly. Or probably "ur dum" and "u don't know what your talking about" are his usual friendly replying methods lol.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Hey Valoem... He is probably a cool guy if you meet him face2face but he seems to be rude with random internet people and random smashers and he proved it many times, sadly. Or probably "ur dum" and "u don't know what your talking about" are his usual friendly replying methods lol.
you know he does that for a reason...only thing i dont like is Isai and Ant-D do that **** all the time ...but if i do it Meowkitty atk!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
you know he does that for a reason...
Sometimes there is absolutely no reason.

Who cares if Isai is proud or not.Who cares if Isai attend the tourney. The most important is you play superboom and record the matches in order to get excited.
Would be cool if he and other top smashers attended the tourney aswell, but meh, they dont, so nevermind.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Check out all these cool kids.

I don't think Surri's changed one bit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom