• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
thats because your bowser.... is your bowser.

hot ****.

i do suck at brawl lawlz.
tetris is where its at.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
hey munkus, i'm good to play anytime today if you want. just let me know when and where.
Yeah sorry about this, I had a lot of things turn up, namely stuff for law school.

Spent all of Sunday working on a big international law problem and saturday well...I watched football.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
The ultimate weapons are required to get the damage break ability and that is required to beat the monster rancher bosses.
you can definitely get damage break on other weapons besides ultimate weapons

i rocked auron, tidus, and lulu...its weird how the game was obviously designed to be unlike other ffs in that they wanted you to switch out characters but most people still did well with a main 3 person team
but i got everyones ultimate weapon except lulu and wakka
i dont think i can stress how much i hate blitzball

and I cant remember what weapon i had for lulu, but it was pretty bad ***.

but then again i never beat all the monster rancher bosses. i need go back and play that game. its a tie for my favorite ff game with 7

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
haha Slam just hates those characters cause they are annoying. I used to hate Pit but then discovered that he wasn't as good as I originally thought, but still pretty annoying.

When you think about it most characters in Brawl have a really annoying feature to them...
this is the true.
the only character that isn't annoying is like captain falcon

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
shaslam is coming over the apt to play smash brothers i suppose others are welcome to come as well

like within the hour we will begin

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Blitzball was the stuff. Get Brother, the half clothed chick (I think her name was Naida) and you're in business. Jecht shot 2 ftw :D

Gizm0

Smash Rookie
anyone in the tuscaloosa wanna smash after the break? (brawl that is) i dont own a setup so who ever comes will have to bring theirs. i live on campus in ridgecrest south. send me a message if u are interested

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm up for melee all weekend (including thursday and friday!)!

We should smash more here in t-town.
I'll be in Huntsville Thursday and Friday, but we can get some local Melee happening Saturday afternoon.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
On the 17th. Mention it to Darkm3troid. If he doesn't want to drive, i'm pretty sure my brother and me will give you and billy a ride anyway :)

Majist

Smash Journeyman

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isn't the 17th the same day as the waba monthly? Unless M3t goes to Zero's tourney I wouldn't even have a ride to it.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wut?
i mean.... i guess i will.
IM A TAXI FOR THE TOURNEY!

its still like 2 weeks away though :(

baby skeet on my toes!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i kind of want to play some ocarina of time. that game makes me skeet.

excpet the underwater dungeon. i usually get pissed and stop playing at that point. but thats still like 60% of the game. i hate underwater levels in EVERY GAME. why do they ALWAYS PUT ONE

me and shaslam are going all DOUBLE JIGGS ON YOU *****S

and i'm going ALL PEACH IN SINGLES *****

im TAKING MELEE TOO PEW PEW ALL NIGHT

my roomates have expressed interest in going so well see how that affects the car situation.

george like never plays smash bros anymore and i STILL CANT BEAT HIS ****ING KIRBY

WITH ****ING SNAKE

i need to get on wow and train my ****ing professions. i cant even skin level 20 ****ing beasts wtf

and wtf at the blazblue patch. it sounds ike they're nerfing everyone except tager.

wtf EVERYONE ALREADY PLAYS TAGER
now LITERALLY EVERYONE will main him

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Are any AL people going to Atlanta this weekend? There are two (2!) tournies to choose from, one on Saturday, one on Sunday. I think the Sunday one is bigger. I'll be going to both, since my grandparents live in Marietta anyways.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that's how col bol got his name

by running colin through that game

that's right, it's pronounced call ball

aka colin ballin

_Keno_

Smash Lord
ugh, i forgot how to play brawl peach...and for some reason I dont care.

I blame mslano for being too good, and making me use melee peach

Melee is too fun.

Top Bottom