• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Ayyyyyyyye..... weak ass smash 4 players like you guys are why bayo is getting banned.

Heyoooooooo

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
Wow, this thread has been really quiet lately. Also any news or anything else new?

Last edited:

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
Wow, this thread has been really quiet lately. Also any news or anything else new?
I'm going to try and travel out of the state more regurally this summer. by the end of June I'm aiming to make it to huntsville/tloosa at least once, and maybe mobile if it's convenient. going to CEO too. thanks to my job scheduling (free Friday and saturday, free sunday till 10pm) I've got the ability to catch everything so long as the gas moneys there.

Last edited:

WackySpinachAgate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ExclusiveAgate
I made the mistake of liking a post in the ban bayonetta thread, I now get non-stop updates from the same 3 people arguing in that thread. I have made many mistakes in my life but now I want to die.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
What I learned from last HASL. Lucario is degenerate. Less degenerate than I thought but never pick Smashville vs him.

Diddy upB > recovering Rosalina.

Mahg at 100% gameplay > all

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mahg at 100% gameplay > all
Word on the street is that a fellow by the name "Child star" is better than everyone, including Mahg at 100% gameplay. What say thee?

(On a serious note I think there's a little more counterplay against Diddy upb while I'm recovering than I've been utilizing. I should adjust my angles better)

Last edited:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
It's a secret to everyone

If it seems like I'm salty playing smash just know I have a big plate of French fries close by. I won't be salty or hungry for very long : )

MegahogX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegahogX
I Know for sure I'm not getting on the PR.I'm just hoping to see if I get a honorable mention.

Top Bottom