• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Balls2Walls

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4785-7206-5622
To win at Sm4sh all you have to do is pick sheik. There's a glitch that takes you right to the victory screen if you pick him
It's more like Melee takes more skill. I don't losing in Smash 4 to kids that just roll smash attack roll.

I know, just read the roll, but even then rolling is invincible as hell in Sm4sh

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Party at PS starts at 2 usually right? I probably won't be there until close this time around but I do plan on stopping by.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha, I saw that reddit thread the other day and thought of Birmingham Brawl but didn't think anything else of it.

And yeah man to those of you saying being salty is a good thing, that may be the case, but showing it through rage is definitely NOT. Making the people around you feel uncomfortable because of a tantrum is childish and definitely should not be encouraged. Salt happens, and when it's a high stakes match it's hard to contain, but that doesn't mean it should be seen as a good thing.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I haven't playe UCT in tourney yet but from the bit I played of it it feels like the platform is too lon and makes me think of Wuhu. I'm way more likely to attempt the timeout on that stage. Especially with the platform that goes under the main stage and the walk off portion. I wouldn't rule it out less but I don't think it'll fit in with the conservative stage list. If we expand it back to a larger list of be down to allow it

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
umbra clock tower is jank
but smash bros in general is jank so
i'm a neutral purist though, so don't mind me.
i love that dreamland and battlefield are both stages though lmfao i get battlefield no matter how the bans go

Last edited:

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
Hahaha, I saw that reddit thread the other day and thought of Birmingham Brawl but didn't think anything else of it.

And yeah man to those of you saying being salty is a good thing, that may be the case, but showing it through rage is definitely NOT. Making the people around you feel uncomfortable because of a tantrum is childish and definitely should not be encouraged. Salt happens, and when it's a high stakes match it's hard to contain, but that doesn't mean it should be seen as a good thing.
Lol rip me. Didn't intend for that but for some reason all the bull I've been dealing with decided to be released in that moment, at the hands of Mario.

For real though, I apologize for my actions. As good as it felt to release that aggression in the moment, acting an ass is never okay. I'm sorry about that guys.

Specifically to 100AngryTurtles 100AngryTurtles and Mahgnittoc Mahgnittoc for interrupting yalls match. I kept telling myself not to enter singles because I know how I get when I'm not performing and how tough things have been recently. I've actually never lost it like that before after a loss, mostly I just jaw at myself for being an idiot. Things have just gotten out of control and me being unable to perform the most basic things in my one escape from all the bs caused a meltdown.

Last edited:

ChillyChili

Smash Cadet
NNID
JoshuaSanders
It was cool to meet some of you at Birmingham Brawl. I hope to meet even more of you this Saturday too. Any advice is definitely loved.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Btw I was incredibly shocked to find out you hardcore memers weren't just alts, but people dedicated to making this thread on par with those "*insert series/topic here* hell" groups. I want to hate you all but I can't.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Nah dude. You just aren't trying to channel your inner rage hard enough. You just have to look deep down inside of yourself and realize that they are and never will be ****. Then you too can be a darksider

The One True ayy lmao

Smash Cadet
NNID
SupremeMemes
3DS FC
4206-9420-6969
Nah dude. You just aren't trying to channel your inner rage hard enough. You just have to look deep down inside of yourself and realize that they are and never will be ****. Then you too can be a darksider
my strategy is to get so angry i start to bleed out of my eyes. this usually scares them and messes up their tech game

Cox Box

Smash Cadet
I'm not a fan of volatile stages like the clock tower.
So how do you balance out the smallness of every stage that isn't Battlefield? It's a little janky (I'd argue less so than Castle Siege or Delfino's), but at least it keeps all the stages from being small or medium with one big stage that can just be banned.

Top Bottom