• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Balls2Walls

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4785-7206-5622
Anyone wanna help a dude get a Melee or PM setup?

If you have a Wii with ports or another GameCube, that'd be really cool

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We just play dude. Saying you're getting researched is being way too flattering for people of our scene's skill level.

Balls2Walls

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4785-7206-5622
I'm holding a tourney this week

It's called Balls2House

Cause it's at my house. And I'm Balls2Walls.I need confirmation if you plan on attending.

Venue fee is $10, plus $20 for each additional entry

Last edited:

Arkaizer

Smash Apprentice
for real tho, I don't think it's right either for people to call other people out for getting salty (even when they're not naming names). I mean it's like saying "stop being passionate about this thing you put a lot of time and effort into." and making them look like losers for that really doesn't help the situation

rolfcopter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BabySteps
for real tho, I don't think it's right either for people to call other people out for getting salty (even when they're not naming names). I mean it's like saying "stop being passionate about this thing you put a lot of time and effort into." and making them look like losers for that really doesn't help the situation
passion is one thing but being salty is another. learning to cope with loss and frustration is really important for personal improvement.

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
Now I look like a ****ing loser for being part of the saltfest.
Honestly you were justified being upset after our match. A player threw a huge fit next to us in the middle of a super close game three in losers. The important thing is that you kept your cool afterwards and quickly ran up to me to apologize and say good games.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
passion is one thing but being salty is another. learning to cope with loss and frustration is really important for personal improvement.
being salty is a good thing. Its how you use that energy. But I think you was kinda saying the same thing

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well I mean I got salty for winning against Tigrex the way I did.... But I think we are all doing better than The Great Kazoo.

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
I think people need to be more chill.

If you can't lose a set and smile about it and shake someone's hand, quit playing the game, because that's not cool.

Last edited:
Top Bottom