• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Gave the people the input for the website.

Can we have another smash night in Bham that doesn't charge me money to play a game I own already?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We call those smashfests, If you guys are down for doing one tomorrow or Wednesday of I'll join you guys. :']

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Nah man, wish I could but that 10$ price tag isn't too appealing to me :/
True, if it weren't for me really needing practice I'd opt for a group meeting at a house instead.

Gotta get some Falcon experience in too, dash grab wrecked me so hard Saturday.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Then just play smash at your house, and invite us scrub

Edit: Don't care what we're doing, but if you guys decide on something lemme know. For now I'll begin on this hour drive

Last edited:

Keet

Smash Journeyman
It's like one of those gaming bars minus the alcohol, so for them to make money you gotta pay to get in.

Not unheard of really, they have tons of games, a stage for rock band and such. Definitely mostly aimed at younger kids; but they have a competitive sm4sh team there who get in free, so if you want to play against the best players in Birmingham and you're not on the team, you have to pay 10$.

I went there for a short while when I first started playing, but haven't been in months. I kinda have the same thoughts; since I'd only be going to play Smash, why would I pay 10$?

Child Star

Smash Ace
I just read somewhere that there was a game bar somewhere that had to alcohol , is this a real thing??? Wouldnt this just make it a game? Why are we paying 10 big ones for game?

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
I am now on a mission to become the best smash 4 player in Alabama so that I can extort people to play friendlies with me...

I'll call it team Pre$$ $tart

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I just read somewhere that there was a game bar somewhere that had to alcohol , is this a real thing??? Wouldnt this just make it a game? Why are we paying 10 big ones for game?
Doesn't the Pensacola crew do tournaments at a bar like that?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
there were a couple at a bar a while back, the scene is way too big for them to keep hosting there though
That's more good than bad, but damn at losing that awesome venue. Keet Keet if something like this ends up happening in Birmingham lemme know. I'd totes play smash and drink

Keet

Smash Journeyman
What the **** did I just read

Saki- Saki-

None in Birmingham, doesn't mean we can't arrange something like that though.

100AngryTurtles 100AngryTurtles

Hey man, sorry for the late response but I can't host anything tonight cause I'm working late

Last edited:

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Zylo's mission is not a good one. I am Mahgnittoc want to be a kind and benevolent King. I cannot let you win

/zatchbell
I approve this reference.

Someone get me all the money so I can open my own venue. I promise only a little bit of freaky weeb ****.

Top Bottom