• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
There's plenty of logically sound reasoning for making different specials available to the Miis located here and elsewhere.
That's just a terrible post made by a person who recently took a philosophy 101 class and who somehow feels persecuted for wanting to play a custom character in a ruleset that has banned customs.

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75
Not going to the Press Start tourney now. Had a momentary lapse when making my work schedule and now I'm working all day Sunday. Oops! Still going to Birmingham Brawl and vsHuntsville though.

Last edited:

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
What are the chances that there will ever be Smash 4 doubles at Birmingham brawl? I know it would be hard to manage with time and space, but Smash 4 doubles are so much better than singles and almost no tournaments host them

mistercupter

Smash Rookie
NNID
MisterCupter
Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me and Hoot throwing tournaments in Cullman. We're thinking about hosting one at his place in Holly Pond over winter break to gauge interest and to get funds for a big one at the Cullman Civic Center. We will be doing Melee and Smash 4 singles and maybe doubles in both if enough are interested.

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
Hope I'm not posting in the wrong place, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me and Hoot throwing tournaments in Cullman. We're thinking about hosting one at his place in Holly Pond over winter break to gauge interest and to get funds for a big one at the Cullman Civic Center. We will be doing Melee and Smash 4 singles and maybe doubles in both if enough are interested.
Do you have any idea when the tournament would be? Depending on the date I would love to support it

BeefStew

SCRUB LIFE
NNID
Dunsi
3DS FC
2380-4273-6854
I would definitely go to Cullman for a tournament. I go to UAH, so it wouldn't be a bad drive.

Bizzerk

Smash Rookie
Met a guy near me who played melee but he moved away. I'm near Enterprise AL looking for a tournament or practice scene for melee (30min-1hr radius preferred). I don't want to travel too far since I have to work most days. Dothan might have a scene I just haven't talked to anyone yet about it. If anyones near me feel free to msg me, the only smash game I play is melee btw.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't even know who to use in Sm4sh anymore. Lucina/Marth....Cloud.........Corrin.... ;-; gods

mistercupter

Smash Rookie
NNID
MisterCupter
We're looking at December 28th at Hoot's house, for that Cullman tournament. Message me or the Facebook page for the address! Also, we need set ups if you can help out!

Top Bottom