• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

You take that back, who would call a busty kunoichi ****? You could suffocate yourself in her parade floats until your face is as blue as my avatar's hair!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've been enlightened. I apologize for ever trying to promote what trash of a waifu Camilla is.

LilBigham

Smash Cadet
Actually, the three people who placed higher than me at Tipped Off played probably some of my worst match ups. Shiek, Rosa, and Villager

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Also Turtle, I may have secured my trip to HASL this weekend. Gonna see if I can get myself back on the map before the PR update Feb. Do werk

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Since the question isn't being answered on the FB page I'll ask here.

Is Cloud going to be legal at the event? If so I'll make the drive back home to pick up my set up if you guys are worried about not having enough set ups with him unlocked.

Edit: DanGR DanGR @Mahgnittoc

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kk Thanks, I'll bring it just in case, though if you've got some extra monitors I'll keep mine here and just bring the system.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom