• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
Most, but not all. I didn't know Bob's username, for example. I also overlooked the fact that Phil Collins' username is in fact Phil Collins.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I just want to point at someone said '4th place champions' in one of their shoutouts. You got fourth, therefore you are not champions

Last edited:

Zoma

Smash Journeyman
While I can see where you're coming from, I'm choosing to ignore it completely, because we were in fact fourth place champions.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
That feeling when your professor has cancelled literally every class so far this semester.

Like no joke, we are three weeks in and I've never been to Literature.

Sorzan

Smash Rookie
We have weekly meet ups at the University that you're more than welcome to. We have two tournaments a year that are pretty big. There's also a monthly in town that I think is happening today, but tends to be pretty small.
Thank you guys so much, but I do feel incredibly stupid since I just now noticed the very first page has all the recent tournaments. Thank you for the group link as well, Im surprised I could never find it.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
Child Star's BASSment bash 3, but its probably too small a tourney to travel to.
I feel like this is just a cult meeting you set up for the religion you started about yourself. There's already a large amount of people screaming behind you at every tournie.

Top Bottom