• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Keet

Smash Journeyman
I've got a cousin who lives in Tennessee and I just told him about Child Star so now Child Star is like EXTREMELY FAMOUS

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Yo Huntsville friends, my band Yukon Moon is coming up to play at Twisted Cloud Vape Shop On September 5th. If you guys are playing smash or anything that weekend let me know and I may stay through Sunday. Also feel free to come by and hear some great music because it's totally free!

The event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1639363459640229/

Last edited:

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
I won't be there to provide what the good Doctor ordered, so I can't see it being very hype aside from seeing MMHC|DoshinTheGiant on stream

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
About to head out now. First tournament of the month where I won't have to worry about Josh knocking me out of bracket. Hype

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah that didn't happen. : (

Grats to @ Sweaters Sweaters for having a smooth running event despite it being his biggest yet. Was good seeing you all again! Now to book down on both smash and school homework before the next tournament.

Keet

Smash Journeyman
Really fun tournament. Next time, if you are coming for Sm4sh, please try to bring a set up! That tournament ran 6 hours long because there were only 5 set ups.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Im really glad i got double bopped. I went to bed at 11ish
You went home a hero, but you gotta work on not coming to the event flaccid man. Those hookshots were embarrassing for the fans

also @ Keet Keet whats your skype name. I'm getting the ball rolling on discussion tonight

Last edited:

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Im really glad i got double bopped. I went to bed at 11ish
The Child Star vs Frack was the most hype match last night, lol.

Really fun tournament. Next time, if you are coming for Sm4sh, please try to bring a set up! That tournament ran 6 hours long because there were only 5 set ups.
Well, it also started over an hour late, so it only ran 4 hours.

Last edited:

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
I don't know why the smash 4 crowd didn't bring setups, it's ten times easier to find a TV for the game.

Last edited:

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I saw a smash 4 kid literally swinging his controller into the ground by the cord. I wouldn't trust him with my setup either.

Top Bottom