• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
I think I made myself a bit sick with how stressed I was about smash 4, hopefully it will go smoother next time.
Honestly, I thought it went fairly smooth. Other than that one setup on a crt.

But as long as I am able to, I'll continue brining my setup.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
I have been putting off writting this because I love you guys and I miss Sweet Home, but I am gone. Sunny Mobile AL no more. I moved this weekend to Dallas to work with Ryker. <3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
;-; what made you both leave? Good luck regardless and thanks for being such an impact to the scene.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Was a pretty good end to a tournament stacked month for me. Time to branch out and go OOS now and level up even more.
Gwinnet Brawl soon
Smash The Score the weekend after
coming back to Bama for HASL
and will end the month with AWA.

sooo ready

Guffie

Smash Cadet
Was a pretty good end to a tournament stacked month for me. Time to branch out and go OOS now and level up even more.
Gwinnet Brawl soon
Smash The Score the weekend after
coming back to Bama for HASL
and will end the month with AWA.

sooo ready
Is there a tournament at AWA?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Every year man, not sure if it's Melee included though. Sec

Edit: looks like just Smash Wii U

Last edited:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ya you guys should be fine.

Oct-December will be a different weekend? Or not happening at all?

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Ya you guys should be fine.

Oct-December will be a different weekend? Or not happening at all?
For October and December I'm planning on doing them the second weekend cause of Halloween and Christmas. I probably won't be able to host one in November cause of Tipped Off, Scenic City Smash, and the Iron Bowl.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
What's AWA? I may already know but it's not ringing any bells right now
Anime Weekend Atlanta, the lesser of the 2 September Cons. Always fun though

For October and December I'm planning on doing them the second weekend cause of Halloween and Christmas. I probably won't be able to host one in November cause of Tipped Off, Scenic City Smash, and the Iron Bowl.
Sounds good man, looking like my next Bham Brawl will be in October then.

Jake The Preacher

The Amateur Preacher
Eh, no thanks on AWA, I really only like travelling outta state for something bigger than what we have anywhere here, which really isn't that hard but I prefer something really big, I don't wanna drive outta state for a local. Also I'm going somewhere to preach Tuesday night so wish me luck :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Eh, no thanks on AWA, I really only like travelling outta state for something bigger than what we have anywhere here, which really isn't that hard but I prefer something really big, I don't wanna drive outta state for a local. Also I'm going somewhere to preach Tuesday night so wish me luck :D
the tournaments are actually really big, just slowly ran at times.

And GL man!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
sweaters just want to say good job running the tournaments, i used to TO myself and i know it isn't easy, and I can tell you are busting your ass, and things don't always go as planned but we appreciate what you are doing

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Those results were done really well too. I don't think we will have issues with the bracket not being claimed at all.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
sweaters just want to say good job running the tournaments, i used to TO myself and i know it isn't easy, and I can tell you are busting your ***, and things don't always go as planned but we appreciate what you are doing
This. I haven't been to many tournamnets, 4 counting both of yours, and I have had no worries at all. It's a great venue, I like the addition of the microphone and other than lack of setups (which isn't on you) everything went really, really well.

Also props to all the guys that give you a hand in running it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom